Page 107 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 757971051061071081091171572076071107 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 11824

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 107

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    God, I feel nauseous today, plus cramps and a headache.

Worse, I am giving a Spanish Final and have to read the 45min listening part at 9am. WAAAH!
    Ouch, that is the suck I hope you feel better.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Wow, that was not fun. I hope I don't vomit. TMI sorry.

PS, I have to read it again because one kid had an exam conflict.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member

poop! Hope your day gets better
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Super sad, hopefully your day will slow down more and you can feel better.
    Georgette

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Hope you are feeling better!

I made it through the day and even went to bootcamp. The gym held positive and negative like most of the rest of my day.

Good: A young guy at the gym was asking me about whether I was going to do a musical ever again. (We met while working on "Music Man") He suddenly stopped and said "You look amazing, What are you doing?" Yay Paleo!

Bad: My best friend is going to stop working at the gym. He is incredibly special to me, but sadly I think that our relationship won't be the same afterwards. It is tough for men and women to be friends. When it is a single man and a married woman...Well, you can see the issues. At the gym, we can speak pretty freely about life while working out together or when he was working and I was lifting. I know it is TOM talking, but I feel really upset tonight.
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 11-15-2014 at 04:58 PM.

whoop whoop.. hotties hitting on you!! Woooork it.... work it girl!!

I am so sorry about your gym buddy. That is tough. I can see where you are coming from. Hopefully though you will find another friend to work out. Sometimes its those friends that are your biggest motivators.

Hang in there girl. Wish I could help.
    Karin

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Rats, you are right about the relationship not getting to be the same. It isn't even really about it being a male/female thing. It is actually about convenience, and serendipity, and not having to get together just to get together, and not always looking each other in the face when you are talking cause you are also working out.

I have had several situations where someone I worked with became a great friend or where a fellow student became a great friend and once the situations changed it just is never the same. Even with my BFF, she and I were church youth parents together and did all the same volunteer stuff together. Now she doesn't have a child locally anymore, so I do that stuff with other mothers now and she and I really have to work to be able to get together without the hubbies. We used to do a grocery run to Whole Foods once a week, but my work hours changed and now don't have that and have not come up with a way to hang weekly, yet. We will, but the point is it is work.

Is he changing gyms?
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Paula: I know during an IF, lots of liquids, does that include broth or bone broth? Had not thought about this before and unsure if I should proceed. I IF lunch and dinner today- not a problem but I know broth is good for a cold.
    Karin

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by athomeontherange View Post
    Paula: I know during an IF, lots of liquids, does that include broth or bone broth? Had not thought about this before and unsure if I should proceed. I IF lunch and dinner today- not a problem but I know broth is good for a cold.
    Some people believe that any calories in means the end of an IF. I still have coffee with CO or other fats. My IF is liquids only, but sometimes with calories. I don't do bone broth, but I don't see why you couldn't if you have a more lenient view of IF like I do. I had to stop this weeks IF at 18 hrs because I was so sick to my stomach from TOM. Eh, stuff happens...