Page 1039 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 39539939989102910371038103910401041104910891139 ... LastLast
Results 10,381 to 10,390 of 11824

Thread: The Bedrock Journal - ( Pebbles67) page 1039

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    Girl, I thought you killed. Seriously, you are being too hard on yourself. And how great that you held the binge monster at bay! How well I remember those hormonal highs and lows (not so far distant). Remember we are always here!
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

calee is offline Senior Member
    I think you did great but it's how you feel about it that touches your emotions the most. Regardless, you're a winner in my book for getting dolled up and getting on stage to sing your heart out. I think you rocked the stage but even more rocked your own world by coming up with alternatives to binging. It's so freaking hard to honor ourselves the way you did. You really do shine and lead by example.

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Damn girl! you look great, and you have far more guts than I do... get up on stage and sing in front of people? Oh hell no... there a bazzilion painful things I can think of that I would rather do than get up on stage.... I've done it, and I hated it.... Congrats on the successful performance!!!

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by athomeontherange View Post
    Fantastic!!!!!!! Whoot whoot!

Umm, looking skinny girl!!!
    What Karin said P, thought you nailed it and more whoot whoots for the new low!

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Paleo/Phd Day 5
    Wt. 202.7 +1.1

I ate two healthy meals and 2 snacks yesterday. The last meal was at 8 pm, a fabulous seafood curry made by my husband. I was not about to say no to that. I suspected that yesterday's weight was part dehydration from filming the movie on Sunday.

Thank you all for your support. I am moving past it, just have to get through school today. I need to be gracious about congratulatory remarks. Meaning that I will not say anything like, " Are you kidding, I sucked." Lol When others ask how it went, I will say, "It was fun." Because it was.

I am entering my last two weeks with my students. I will miss them. 4 weeks left until my summer starts.
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 06-02-2014 at 04:08 AM.

Other Stuff

Knee - It turns out that I have a 2 cm meniscal tear in my left knee and a 3.5 cm meniscal cyst. I am in constant low level nerve pain which sometime interferes with sleep and I walk with a limp after sitting too long. I am starting PT soon. Trying to avoid surgery.

Movie - On Saturday, I spent the whole day filming indoor scenes for that movie we started in November. It was hard work, but we had a lot of laughs. My friend Rich who was in the last play with me was playing my husband. The director is a young man with big dreams. He certainly knows how to get performances out of people. He showed us some of his favorite clips from the day. I was impressed with our acting, but also the cinematography.
    I asked him to send me the last clip we filmed. I will post it here when I get it.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    I loved your performances, and thought you did a good job! A rocking vibe. And it looked like you were all having a blast.

Your face is looking thin. I always take this as a marking point for the next surge downward in weight, and from your numbers, looks like you might be following that pattern, too.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    will the tear be able to heal on its own, and will the cyst dissolve or become not bothersome? is the PT so that you can learn to work around them? Would the surgery be laproscopy on that? Am I being too nosy?

Not at all.

If I just had the tear, it might eventually become asymptomatic. The cyst is an issue. I hoped that it would reabsorb into the body, but apparently not. It is likely causing the pain and range of motion issues. I could have it drained (sounds like fun, not!), but they often refill.

The PT is to teach me how to exercise it to make it stronger and minimize pain issues since I may have to live with this. My chiropractor has been very helpful as well.

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    ouchy!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation