Thread: Inuit lives and diets change page

texas.grok is online now Senior Member

Inuit lives and diets change

Shop Now
    Complete article here: http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/am...x.html?hpt=Mid

From the article:

"People looking at the health of the Inuit have demonstrated that the traditional diet, which is almost exclusively raw meat, is in fact very healthy for them," Smit said. "But because of the new difficulties hunting, people are adapting their diets to what's available in the stores.
    "The stores only have food that's easy to transport and doesn't perish, so there are no vegetables. The young people are increasingly eating highly processed junk food, so we are seeing more teeth problems and obesity."
    Hmmm, who knew?
    Randal
    AKA: Texas Grok

Quote Originally Posted by texas.grok View Post
    Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
    http://hardcoremind.com/

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    "Civilization" arrives
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    Who wants caribou liver when you can get a hot pocket. That's progress for you.