1. Monday Musings is a fairly new column in which I present and rant on any new research or hot topics in the world of health and nutrition. Take it or leave it?
love these !!!!
2. Workouts of the Week are part of Primal Blueprint Fitness and are published every Monday morning. Have you tried any of the WOWs? Do you come back for them each week? If not, how do you think they could be improved?
yep , check them every monday , keep please
3. Weekend Link Love is published every Sunday. It was started years ago and I've just kept doing it every week as a sort of roundup of all the various things going on in the blogosphere. I understand that many people would hate to see this column disappear, but I'd appreciate some more feedback on it. Take it or leave it? Don't change a thing? Suggestions? (I am half-considering merging Monday Musings into a section of Weekend Link Love. Thoughts?)
I like this too but merging would be fine
4. Recipes are published every Saturday. Keep 'em coming? Suggestions?
love seeing recipes , maybe more often ??
5. I've recently begun publishing Success Stories on Fridays. I find them incredibly inspiring, but I'd like to hear from you. Keep publishing them each week?
I really like reading others stories , they are very motivational for me . love to see we are not alone
6. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday are spots for Dear Mark (answering reader questions) posts and feature articles (often nutrition-related), but anything goes, really. What are your thoughts on the Dear Mark column? Any other suggestions for these days? I'm all ears for article topics, too.
I really enjoys reading these topics , a lot of which are questions I have been thinking about myself ,and many I never thought of before , very benificial IMO
7. What are your thoughts on video content? For WOWs? For recipes? What are your thoughts on podcasts? Welcome addition? I know many people prefer written content for its ease of scanning.
I am not much on podcasts , I like written content , a lot of which I will save or print out for easy reference especialy when I am not near a computer