Thread: Damage Control Master Formula - amounts and value? page

abexman is offline Member

Damage Control Master Formula - amounts and value?

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    OK, so I was curious what others thought about this product and if anyone has tried it? Without doing the math, it would seem that this might actually be a pretty good deal given the cost if I were to try and take all these supplements individually?

Second - it seems many of the dosages seem a bit low.... like 2000 IU Vitamin D for example - is this because you might lower the dosages when taken in combination with so many other supplements or something else?

ElaineC is offline Senior Member
    Recommended Daily Allowance for Vitamin D is only 600 IU according to gov't regulation. There are plenty of papers out there stating more is needed, but really 2000 IU for Vit D is more than 3x the RDA, and a pretty good compromise between CW and the higher levels some researchers want people to take.

mosin46 is offline Senior Member

vit D

am i missing something here? i have 2 "jugs" of damage conrol master which i will start jan 2. the label claims 800u in the 2 daily packets. what are you guys looking at? BTW this seems to be about the best multi formula out there. good doses of a lot of stuff. plan to take 1 pack per day due to price issues. but it should be good micronutrient insurance.

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineC View Post
    Recommended Daily Allowance for Vitamin D is only 600 IU according to gov't regulation. There are plenty of papers out there stating more is needed, but really 2000 IU for Vit D is more than 3x the RDA, and a pretty good compromise between CW and the higher levels some researchers want people to take.
    Sorry, but 2,000 IU is NOT a good compromise. A proper Vitamin D3 Level is 5,000 to 10,000 IU Daily. Then take a blood test after 3 months to optimize dosage for an optimum level of 60 to 70 ng/ml.

See details in my Vitamin D report, below.

Grizz