Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This time next year... page

TornadoGirl is offline Senior Member

This time next year...

Shop Now
    Whether you are a New Year's resolution type or not, where would you like to be this time next year, health-wise, goal-wise, location-wise, whatever? Just wondering what everyone wants to accomplish in the next year.

I want to be the energetic, vital, healthy person I know that I can be but never have been due to weird, frustrating, time-consuming, health and wellness issues. I want my health to propel me forward instead of holding me back. Tired of being tired. 5 weeks of primal has been a great step forward. Onward!

Velocity is offline Senior Member
    I would simply like to have improved in the progressions of some strength goals, as well as get to the point where maintaining the sixer is second nature. (I have yet in life to really SEE the sixer; just a few BF% away, it seems, for months now. May need to try to get to ketosis for a while.)
    Are you a college student, trying to navigate college while being Primal? Do you know any other PB college students on a tight budget? Heck, for that matter, are YOU trying to live Primal on a budget? Enroll at Primal University!

For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
    -- Blaise Pascal

BarbeyGirl is offline Senior Member
    I want to be even hotter.

I want to have resolved all gut flora issues.

And, I'd like to be closer to 100% paleo; that is, less interested in exceptions. I'm already pretty strict, but there's always room for improvement.
    Nightlife ~ Chronicles of Less Urban Living, Fresh from In the Night Farm ~ Idaho's Primal Farm! http://inthenightlife.wordpress.com/

Latest post: Stop Being Stupid

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    1) a lower BF% would be nice, but not crucial.
    2) 10 full pull-ups in a row.
    3) A true ass to grass straight leg pistol.
    4) be able to kick bacterial sickness without the help of antibiotics.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

DarthFriendly is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BarbeyGirl View Post
    I want to be even hotter.
    You know that's pretty much impossible right?

DarthFriendly is offline Banned
    THis time next year christmas will be a smoking ruin.

Small children will kick glenn beck in the balls, and urinate on his stoopid holiday sweater.

And I will finally achieve my life long goal of being able to crush a human skull with my grip. (Rather than cracking it like an egg shell which I can already do just fine thank you.)

TornadoGirl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthFriendly View Post
    Small children will kick glenn beck in the balls, and urinate on his stoopid holiday sweater.
    Nothing wrong with that.

BarbeyGirl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthFriendly View Post
    You know that's pretty much impossible right?
    *blush* Coming from you!
    Nightlife ~ Chronicles of Less Urban Living, Fresh from In the Night Farm ~ Idaho's Primal Farm! http://inthenightlife.wordpress.com/

Latest post: Stop Being Stupid

OneDeltaTenTango is offline Senior Member
    1. Same weight as now.
    2. 12 pull ups; OK, all essential PF movements at Level 4
    3. Be a better sleeper (in part contingent on 2-yr old daughter doing the same)
    4. More consistent sourcing of grass-fed meat.
    5. Be eating our own carrots again (moved last year to much smaller lot and no longer have the big garden space. If I am eating my own carrots, it will be because we have turned the front yard into raised-bed gardens, so the carrots are a surrogate for a bigger gardening goal)

Grok is offline Senior Member
    My goal is to be a lot wealthier, have at least one extremely beautiful woman who loves nobody other than me, and perhaps create a media outlet so I can tell the rest of the world what is truth.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast