Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Talking of organ meats ... page

Mick Guest

Primal Fuel
    [quote]

Hailed as the world's first recipe collection of its kind, Cooking With Balls includes testicle pizza, battered testicles and and barbecued testicles with giblets. ...

Erovic also organises the World Testicle Cooking Championship held annually in Serbia since 2004. It draws in chefs from Australia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Norway and Serbia. One metric tonne of testicles are prepared during the contest. ...
    </blockquote>

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...cipe-book.html

grandma is offline Member

Excellent!

It's grandma, but you can call me sir.

hannahc is offline Senior Member

Hahaha, okay I don&#39;t have any desire whatsoever to try testicle pizza, but I am really interested in trying some organ meats soon. You tricked me Mick, I thought this would be helpful!

You are what you eat,
    and what you eat eats too - Michael Pollan

PS Sir Grandma I love the new name! I hadn&#39;t gotten a chance to tell you before I left for the weekend.

You are what you eat,

DiabetesCanKissMyButt is offline Senior Member

Reminds me of Bizarre Foods- Andrew Zimmern always has to try the testicles wherever he&#39;s at.

I always HATED liver growing up but I&#39;ve been thinking lately that I need to give it another chance. Since I&#39;m eating all this crazy stuff now that I never thought I would be anyway, why not organ meat too. I saw some chicken livers in the store but was too scared yet.

OnTheBayou is offline Senior Member
    Sarasota, Florida, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy

Rocky Mountain Oysters! One of the favorite pranks taking someone new the The West out to dinner. "Oh, be sure you get the oysters."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rocky_mountain_oysters

OTB That&#39;s what I was trying to think of, I couldn&#39;t remember the name! Thanks, I&#39;ll be able to sleep tonight with that little thought out of my brain.

You are what you eat,

Geoff is offline Member

Good liver is great - had some lamb&#39;s liver with bacon and onions last week that was awesome. Bad liver is simply gross.

Remember, though, to be extra careful with sourcing your organ meats. It&#39;s a clear case where it&#39;s important to really know your source. I don&#39;t know if there are any heightened risks from testicles. However environmental contaminants and toxins tend to accumulate in liver and kidneys, to say nothing of the risk of contracting "mad cow" disease from eating beef brains from contaminated animals.

PrimalGoddess is offline Junior Member

ok I am primal but I ain&#39;t gonna eat no balls no way no how! sorry...............I shall remain ball-less lol xoxo Darlene

maba is offline Senior Member

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

My sister and I used to fight over who&#39;d get the goat er, testicles when we were little. Back then we thought they were goat eggs!!! I find them really tasty.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast