Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: All beans and Legumes diet page 2

BigBeck89 Guest

Primal Fuel

OnTheBayou is offline Senior Member
    Sarasota, Florida, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy

I certainly thought that, BB, with the first post. If a troll, spending a lot of time and effort to (maybe) get a rise out of us carnivores.

Say, is that a cave painting of Grok?

John F Guest

The all beans and legume diet....

That's a good one.

Well, if you are on it 3 weeks should have told you something by now. Nobody here could possibly advise you on it. You would have to switch to the NO beans and legumes diet for starters.

gazb is offline Junior Member

Post to the "more or less flatulence" thread with your results!

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...e-going-primal

Chunster495 is offline Member

Honestly, if you consume less calories than what your body burns,... then yes, you can lose weight with whatever diet you choose, and with little exercise.

But as you can see from this thread,.. it's not very good for you, nor advisable.

CheriB is offline Member

I just stumbled upon Fifi's source:

http://www.fourhourworkweek.com/blog/2007/04/06/how-to-lose-20-lbs-of-fat-in-30-days-without-doing-any-exercise/

Take a look at his new blog though, "7 Reasons to Eat More Saturated Fat"

klcarbaugh Guest

You took that off of Tim Ferriss's website.

Sue
    Sue is offline Senior Member

Flatulence!

Timothee is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Griff View Post
    You're making one of the worst dietary choices possible. Beans are poisonous to the body and you shouldn't eat them, both because they're full of anti-nutrients and because they are full of carbohydrates, neither of which are good for you.

Eat meat, eggs and lots of good saturated fats like butter and coconut oil, as well as leafy greens and non-starchy vegetables. That will make you lose weight without doing much exercise - although you should exercise, too, because your body needs it.
    I agree 100%.

Beans are very poisonous. Full of anti-nutrients, such as magnesium and fiber. In fact, fiber has been proven to cause cancer. It's pretty bad for you. Fruits also cause cancer. Even water in some cases.

Also, carbs make you fat.

I did a trip all around Asia once. Billions of people. All fat. Every single one of them. Just downing rice 3-5 times a day and most, if not, all are morbidly obese.

Here in America, me and my buddies eat beef, porkchops, chicken wings, and sausage, and we're all big and swole...but not fat. We're seeing those lean gains.

Butter is the key to being slim and lean like Griff and myself.

Whenever you visit an inner city, and see the fat people, observe what they're eating, because I can assure you they're ALL eating beans and sweet potatoes, because those foods have carbs, and carbs make you fat.

magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Timothee View Post
    I agree 100%.

Beans are very poisonous. Full of anti-nutrients, such as magnesium and fiber. In fact, fiber has been proven to cause cancer. It's pretty bad for you. Fruits also cause cancer. Even water in some cases.

Also, carbs make you fat.

I did a trip all around Asia once. Billions of people. All fat. Every single one of them. Just downing rice 3-5 times a day and most, if not, all are morbidly obese.

Here in America, me and my buddies eat beef, porkchops, chicken wings, and sausage, and we're all big and swole...but not fat. We're seeing those lean gains.

Butter is the key to being slim and lean like Griff and myself.

Whenever you visit an inner city, and see the fat people, observe what they're eating, because I can assure you they're ALL eating beans and sweet potatoes, because those foods have carbs, and carbs make you fat.
    You had to necro a 5 year old thread to fat-shame Griff?

A frowny face for you good sir.
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast