Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I miss Stabby. page

supersellen is offline Senior Member

I miss Stabby.

Primal Fuel
    The forum has been missing something for a couple months, whatever happened to ol' Stabby?
    For lots of tasty recipes, check out my blog -http://lifeasadreger.wordpress.com/

DarthFriendly is offline Banned
    probably got a life.

supersellen is offline Senior Member
    touche.
    For lots of tasty recipes, check out my blog -http://lifeasadreger.wordpress.com/

cillakat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by supersellen View Post
    The forum has been missing something for a couple months, whatever happened to ol' Stabby?
    I'm missing him too. And SerialSinner.

I emailed Stabby maybe a month ago and he said he was just taking a media break for a few months.

Not the same place here as it was last spring and summer. That's probably me just viewing the past through overly rose-colored hindsight lenses though. I think. Maybe.

I *really* really miss it but I am getting more done now...so that's good.

iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order

FairyRae is offline Senior Member
    LOL Darth!

I miss him too. I search his old posts seeking answers to some of my current questions--he is an amazing resource.
    My Before/After Pics
    Are you new here? Be sure to check these links FIRST, before reading anything on the forum! Succeed & PB 101

"I am a work in progress." -Ani DiFranco

Griff is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cillakat View Post
    Not the same place here as it was last spring and summer. That's probably me just viewing the past through overly rose-colored hindsight lenses though. I think. Maybe.
    This is a typical phenomenon in any online forum, really. Oldtimers remember the "good old days" when things were a certain way and it was the Golden Age of the Forum. Newbies don't understand what the oldtimers are on about because to them, the forum is awesome the way it is now. Built out of interactions between individuals, as these fora always are, the rate of change is both inevitable and near-immediate. For some oldsters, "the good old days" might be two months ago. For others, it might be two years.
    Primal eating in a nutshell: If you are hungry, eat Primal food until you are satisfied (not stuffed). Then stop. Wait until you're hungry again. Repeat.

Looking for my Cholesterol Primer? Here it is: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...mer-(Attempt-2)

Ditch the scale!: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread33283.html

My Success Story: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread30615.html

Pluto is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Griff View Post
    This is a typical phenomenon in any online forum, really. Oldtimers remember the "good old days" when things were a certain way and it was the Golden Age of the Forum. Newbies don't understand what the oldtimers are on about because to them, the forum is awesome the way it is now.
    I've been here only a couple of weeks (lurking, then registering) and I've read through the archives and that Stabby person was very interesting/amusing.
    However I've been member of several boards (going back to prehistoric internet) and it happens EVERY TIME...Griff is right. What's nice is knowing that one's humanity can cross these cold data tubes just enough to make so someone far away may miss you.

Katie82 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, I realized I hadn't read anything in a while about cows brain smothered in fish fat LOL, those posts always made me laugh.
    I wonder what happened to Grol too. He was doing so awesome and then just dropped off the forum
    A media/internet break for a while actually sounds like a good idea...

peril is offline Senior Member
    This place needs more offal freaks. Come back Stabby
    Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine

Minxxa is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, I guess everybody needs a break. And, come to think of it, it's kinda primal.... going without the online thing for a while!

I miss them too... and frankly it's been a bit cranky lately.

Or maybe that's just me... (damn kids get off my lawn!)Heh...
    "Boy I got vision and the rest of the world is wearing bifocals" - Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast