Thread: Interesting observation page

NutMeg is offline Senior Member

Interesting observation

Primal Fuel
    So, in the Succes Stories, Before and After thread someone mentioned how primal folks always look younger in their after pics, but other diets they just look like smaller versions of themselves.

So I googled 'vegetarian before and after'. There were of course some pictures that were results of people getting leaner.

Then I googled 'paleo before and after'. There were far more results pictures of people getting healthy with this search!
    Last edited by NutMeg; 12-20-2010 at 04:02 PM. Reason: becuase I can't type and have no auto correct on this PC.

Misabi is online now Senior Member
    I agree, most of the folks on the before and after thread do look younger after.

As for the number of before and after pics on the web for different diets being any kind of indicator of anything, there're a hell of a lot for weight watchers

NutMeg is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Yup, Weight Watchers has a lot too, but guess what...still less on the images only search for the first page than 'paleo' does

Weight Watchers had 5 images on the page while paleo has 8, this is for a google images search.