Thread: Three Months Later....... page

BoyPrimal is offline Senior Member

Three Months Later.......

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hey everyone. I've been swamped with school and life, so keeping a journal isn't really practical. I do want to post an update though.

I've been living fully Primal/Paleo for three months now. Physically there's still a lot of progress that I want to make, but I think a lot of what I need to overcome now is just my mental perceptions of what I "should" look like. I still hate being short and thick, but I think I'm kind of stuck with it.

And now, three months later.

Honestly.....My self image and ability to perceive progress is so messed up I'm not sure if I've made any strides at all. I almost feel like I've gone downhill....

Feedback?
    Last edited by BoyPrimal; 12-20-2010 at 09:01 AM.

HAH. Went to the gym today. Turns out I'm not 170lbs, I'm 175! I simply give up on my mental picture of myself every being skinny. It's not my bodytype.

croí is offline Senior Member
    Um. i would say your skinny dude.

NDF
    NDF is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by croí View Post
    Um. i would say your skinny dude.
    I agree. And if your weight bothers you, I would suggest stepping off the scale and going by what you see in the mirror or how your pants fit. Because you really aren't a big guy at all.
    Last edited by NDF; 12-20-2010 at 12:50 PM.

labbygail is offline Senior Member
    Can't tell from the "after pictures," but it looks like your belly is noticeably flatter, and you've added some muscle.

ThePrimalBrett is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up

The last body fat to come off will take the longest. Just keep sprinting/low level cardio/lift heavy things. Of course eat primally, make sure you're not cutting corners, and intermittent fast once or twice a week if you don't. 6 pack by summer!

The weight doesn't bother me. Or, it shouldn't. I'm a hypocrite because I'm cooooonstantly telling people not to go by meaningless scale numbers.
    Mental hurdles to get past. If nothing else I know I'm healthy, and I know that PB works.