Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One Month Trial page 2

Bakonator is offline Member
    Shop Now
    Good day!

Breakfast: Started eating some asparagus but it was nasty and old. So in a hurry I had a whole bunch of almonds.
    Lunch: Never eat lunch. Too hard to do with school, as the food there is crap, and hauling food is a pain.
    Dinner: 2 turkey steaks (not strictly primal but it's what was available) and 5 prunes.
    Planning on a cup of soothing green tea.

Not much food today, but I ate waay too much this weekend so it's good to get my feet under myself again.

Highlight: Not eating that Mac n Cheese. Woot.

Semper is offline Junior Member
    Way to go Bakonator!

Getting up and going to sleep at early hours - good call! I'm going to have to join you on that. I used to do this and after the period of adjustment, it feels great to wake up when everything is quiet... (although with a 3-week old baby, this might be tricky for me ;-)

I wish you luck, Semper!

Another good day.

Breakfast: Chicken with a slice of gouda? cheese.
    Dinner: 8oz. steak, a bit more cheese, 5 prunes, and some almonds.

Felt a little low energy today. I'm sure that's the way it is for a little while.
    Got to bed before 10:30 last night, heck yeah.

Gonna have some green tea and relax now.

Pretty good day.

Breakfast: 10 oz steak
    Lunch: Few almonds, half spoon of almond butter
    Dinner: Family party. Ham, carrots, some kind of cheesey broccoli stuff, and half of a twice-baked potato.
    My little cave: An M&M. Just one.

Highlight: No cupcakes, no cake, no Mountain Dew or even sugar-free Kool-Aid. Heck to the yeah.

it1958 is offline Senior Member
    Good job! I need to join you, too! Knowing I have candidiasis and that I should NOT have grains has not stopped me from succumbing to the stupid little stuff during Christmas break! Are you adding lots of butter to your eats?

Quote Originally Posted by it1958 View Post
    Good job! I need to join you, too! Knowing I have candidiasis and that I should NOT have grains has not stopped me from succumbing to the stupid little stuff during Christmas break! Are you adding lots of butter to your eats?
    Not yet. I've never put butter on anything. So honestly I don't know if I will.

it1958 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakonator View Post
    Not yet. I've never put butter on anything. So honestly I don't know if I will.
    wow. and you're not hungry? hmmm! my fat intake is about 80% of my total calories (no, I don't count calories, but I've logged on fitday)...

lotsa butter. lotsa coconut oil. (but these are for anti-fungal purposes...)

SteakNchop is offline Senior Member
    More fat dude. Good luck by the way.

PrimalCon New York
    Good day.

Breakfast, about 8 AM: I think I just had almonds and some cheese.
    Lunch, 11:45: Noticed I was snacking, decided I would eat a huge salad. Put a lot of chicken in it and some balsamic vinaigrette.
    Didn't get hungry again until about 5. Ate a slice of gouda cheese, some cheddar cheese, and maybe a handful of walnuts. And a couple prunes. Surprisingly to me, after eating this I was really full. I like it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12