Thread: Squatting for Epilepsy page

kmacphee is offline Senior Member

Squatting for Epilepsy

Primal Fuel
    Hi Gang,

I recently began a year long challenge to Back Squat my current 1 rep max (300lbs) each day with the hopes of raising more awareness for Epilepsy. Without going into details here, would you please consider travelling to my blog to check out the details and forward to your friends/family/enemies.

As some of you know, I live with epilepsy, yet most people do not know that the dis-ease affects the whole family, and at times impacts one's ability to continue education, work and much more.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to visit the site,

Karl
    http://squattingforepilepsy.wordpress.com/

theholla is offline Senior Member
    Fabulous! Let me know if you need any quick logo help
    The Primal Holla! Eating fat. Getting lean. Being awesome.

You were sick, but now you're well, and there's work to do. - Kilgore Trout

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kmacphee View Post
    Hi Gang,
    As some of you know, I live with epilepsy, yet most people do not know that the dis-ease affects the whole family, and at times impacts one's ability to continue education, work and much more.
    Karl
    http://squattingforepilepsy.wordpress.com/
    Karl,
    I don't want to sound like a broken record, but you could be severely Vitamin D Deficient. Vitamin D Deficiency is responsible for a surprising number of brain disorders including Multiple Sclerosis (MS), ADD, ADHD, Depression AND a shocking array of other diseases. Epilepsy is just another condition related to Vitamin D Deficiency:
    http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/567073

I suggest that you immediately go to work to get your Vitamin D blood level to a high optimal reading. Start with 10,000 IU Daily of Vitamin D3 and then a blood test in 8 weeks. Because of your condition, Optimal 25(OH)D Blood Level of 60-70 ng/ml may not be enough. You might want to experiment with 80-100 ng/ml for a while to see if it helps. Overdose does not begin until > 140 ng/ml or > 40,000 IU Vitamin D3 Daily for most normal people, so there is plenty of room for you to experiment with dosage.

More here:
    http://tinyurl.com/Vitamin-D-Report
    Or see my Vitamin D Report below. We need to get this document passed around to as many people as possible, because the Media has all of this CENSORED because of the Drug Cartel. Healthy people don't make money for the drug cartel, doctors & hospitals, and so all of this wonderful research is being CENSORED by the Media Propaganda. It is up to US to get the word out via Emails to everyone, and your own web site.

No Vitamin D? Then the result is a severely degraded immune system and more. Vitamin D is actually a required Human Hormone manufactured by our skin when exposed to sunlight. Unfortunately most people work indoors, wear too much clothing in the sun & use sun screen to block out the sun. The result is a nationwide epidemic of disease & sickness caused by severely degraded immune systems. "...the T cell must have vitamin D or activation of the cell will cease. If the T cells cannot find enough vitamin D in the blood, they won’t even begin to mobilize. ”

Please keep us informed, and send me a private message if this helps your condition,
    Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 12-14-2010 at 01:03 PM.

kmacphee is offline Senior Member
    Thanks Grizz... I've been smashing the vit d for two years and will be going to get blood work next week to see where the level is. As far as the immune system goes, I rarely get sick and my seizures are rare compared to most people who live with epilepsy. Some people have hundreds a day, I may have 1 every couple of years and they usually occur when overly stressed.

I am looking forward to the blood results to see where my supplementation has taken me. Generally about 5000 a day but when people are sick around me I go to 10,000.

I will keep you posted.

Grizz is offline Banned
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Karl,
    Can you add my research link to your web sites?
    http://tinyurl.com/Vitamin-D-Report

I am updating it regularly with the latest and best research available on the subject of Vitamin D. We need to spread the word far and wide because our Media Propaganda has this subject tightly censored, except for the CW Lies. IMO, 5,000 IU daily is inadequate, especially in view of your condition. The wife & I are on 10,000 IU Daily.

Many thanks,
    Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 12-14-2010 at 01:21 PM.