Un-primal ingredients in that "bread" include:
- Potato starch - this is arguable, some Primal peeps will eat potatoes, but starch is one of the things that spikes blood sugar, so it's not your first choice
- Corn flour - comes from a grain. 'Nuff said. Grains are NOT Primal.
- Vegetable oil - absolutely not primal.
- Tapioca starch - again, it's a starch, see potatoes for that issue
- Rice bran - comes from a grain. See "corn flour" above.
- Sugar - sure, if you want to spike your insulin through the roof, but not Primal.
- Xanthan gum - what the hell is that? Probably not Primal.
- Rice flour - see rice bran and corn flour; this still comes from a grain.
Bottom line: don't eat it. It's a processed food. You CAN give up bread. It's doable. Six weeks from now you'll wonder why you ever wanted it.