Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Etiquette in the Forums page

Nathan Smetzer is offline Junior Member

Etiquette in the Forums

A few things in etiquette that seem to be lost to people nowadays.
    1.) A lot of these posts are just simply opinions, questions or real issues people are asking for help for, why do people think it prudent to attack someone's opinion, or criticise someone when they ask a question or ask for help? My OPINION is if you don't have anything useful (and peaceful) to add to what was originally posted, don't post. Most are good about it, there are select few that have this issue, and those that probably post on this forum against what I just said, are probably the culprits, and I probably just hurt your pride.
    2.) A lot of posts are super off-topic of what the original poster meant for the thread, STOP stealing threads and post your own argument if you wish to argue, or do it an another forum that supports that agenda. My view of this forum is the mindset of health and the sense of well-being, where in this forum does it promote being malicious and argumentative towards each other?
    3.) Everyone should come to this forum knowing that nobody cares about your opinion (which I'm sure about 90% of readers won't care about this post either), they only care about their own, and think twice about taking the effort to post something knowing this fact (I took the effort due to some I know will agree with me, and that's enough for me!).
    4.) Like I've stated in other posts, arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics, you may win but you're still retarded (a bit rash with the wording but true none-the-less). Though society seems to thrive on drama and conflict, so some of my efforts here will be futile (oh well I guess!).

But I beg people to please take this post to heart, I know some won't, will think what I put was rediculous and post something to that effect. Or, you won't and will take this post as good advice, either way, don't be predictable like I know some of you will be.

SWO Life is offline Member
    +1

Bostonbully is offline Senior Member
    Arguing on the internet passes time and hijacking anything is fun especially threads.

I'm glad you started this thread so we can all get offended and argue about it. Good times.
    "Live Free or Die"

StoneAgeQueen is offline Senior Member
    I don't think there's anything wrong with straying off topic on threads. I like how there isn't much moderation (except in extreme cases) on here. It kind of fits in with the whole Primal philosophy.

tfarny is offline Senior Member
    This is the most polite internet forum I've ever been on. Nathan you should get out more.

Grizz is offline Banned
    tfarny,

You are RIGHT ON, my friend. Arguing & trolls are the exception here and very rare. I rate this as one of the best message boards I have seen. Also most of the message threads are extremely informative.

Grizz

StoneAgeQueen is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    tfarny,

You are RIGHT ON, my friend. Arguing & trolls are the exception here and very rare. I rate this as one of the best message boards I have seen. Also most of the message threads are extremely informative.

Grizz
    +1

dragonmamma is offline Senior Member
    God bless us every one.

I do disagree that nobody cares about our opinions. Heck, that's what more than half of these discussions are: Someone asking for our opinions.

jspradley is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonbully View Post
    Arguing on the internet passes time and hijacking anything is fun especially threads.

I'm glad you started this thread so we can all get offended and argue about it. Good times.
    SHUT UP! Asshole!

j/k

good post! OP

Lojasmo is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    The special olympics also allows the physically disabled to participate, iirc.

Edit: incorrect. Carrion.

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast