Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mainlining Health: Shat's Journal page 2

TornadoGirl is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Not much to report/ponder here. All is well. No probs navigating Christmas season on this plan. Don't miss wheat one bit. I am noticing more energy in the evenings and more productivity. That is awesome. Always lots to do around here. Looking at recipes for that I think husband and daughter will like. I'm slowly getting them more primal. Recipes to try: Italian sausage meatballs and some primal snacks.

Still not missing the wheat. It has not been much of a challenge staying out of the snacks at work. A table loaded with cookies, etc. was just outside my office door today and I had one bite of cheese log and a little wassail. I have been getting a little friendly with nuts and chocolate though. Need to watch that. Started D3 drops yesterday. Eager to see what changes this will make. Fully convinced I'm deficient and some autoimmune symptoms might be helped with this.

Some small and one potentially large victory in the last few days. I bought a pair of size 8 slacks. The size 10's in this style/brand were skin tight before Tgiving. Now the 8's fit comfortably. Also made my first primal visit to an Italian restaurant (danger, danger!) but did great with grilled salmon with capers and lemon, butter sauce w/salad and veg. The app. was a tomato salad on baguettes. Just scrapped off the tomato and ate that and it was great and no baguette needed or wanted! Another interesting development is that I might have found an answer for my orthostatic hypotension. I kept thinkiing that it was heart related or maybe a problem in my nervous system. But helpful primals have set me on the path of adrenal exhaustion and, boy, that explains A LOT. I am going to work on an adrenal protocol and see if that helps. I think it will.

Exercise yesterday: some squats and lunges with just my body weight which is plenty and some pushups. Also, took the dog and DD and friend on a long walk.

Posting the link here to my orthostatic hypotension thread because I don't want to lose track of this info:shatsorthothread
    Last edited by TornadoGirl; 12-21-2010 at 07:35 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12