Thread: Primal even in my dreams! page

Dragonfly is offline Senior Member
    Port Townsend, Washington

Primal even in my dreams!

Shop Now
    Last night I dreamed I ate some croutons off my salad, then realized what I had done and spat them out into a napkin!

Cavebot 3.0 is offline Senior Member
    Columbus, Ohio
    I've had several dreams like that, particularly about potato chips. My dreams have a lot of "bad realizations" where i find out I did something wrong after I do it... like going to class only to remember I graduated 6 years ago/ I have no clothes/ its not my school... or I'm driving and get pulled over by police, stuff happens, and when I remember I was pulled over I had already driven off and the police are chasing me. I also had meat dreams when I was vegan. Dreams are wierd...

If artificial sweetners can cause an insulin response, what about dream sweets?

BarbeyGirl is offline Senior Member
    SW Idaho farmland
    Interesting. Former tobacco users frequently report -- YEARS later -- dreams in which they smoke/chew again. Almost categorically, they wake up feeling bummed that they gave in to the old addiction...which is exactly what grain/sugar is...
    Nightlife ~ Chronicles of Less Urban Living, Fresh from In the Night Farm ~ Idaho's Primal Farm!

Latest post: Stop Being Stupid

Enamel is offline Senior Member
    Last night I had a dream that I was eating fudgesicles and freaking out because I knew I'd feel bad about eating them later on. Doubly odd because I cannot stand fudgesicles and I've probably had a grand total of 3 in my lifetime, none of which has been in recent years.

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    San Diego, CA
    haha, I get those dreams, too
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

reamz is offline Senior Member
    london UK
    Learn More
    Lol...i sometimes get that... I eat bread or pasta or something, and then I feel really guilty about it. Then i wake up and am so relieved that it never happened!