Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: In My Sleep page

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member

In My Sleep

Primal Fuel
    I'm totally fascinated by something, and I just thought I'd share, maybe see if anyone else has this happen.

It's cold here. 13 degrees this morning. The house is chilly at bedtime so I've been wearing a hoodie to bed over my pajamas for a little extra warmth.

At some point through the night I've been taking off the hoodie or sweatshirt. Sometimes it ends up chucked clear across the room. The cool part- I don't remember doing that at all. I woke up this morning without my pullover and the t-shirt under it and have absolutely no recollection of taking them off.

Not that I'm concerned or anything. I'm slightly amused actually. I get it from a survival standpoing, the body not wanting to overheat. I'm just entertained by it all.

iniQuity is offline Senior Member
    I haven't done this with actual clothing but I always used to kick off layers from on top of me if I was too hot.

I've been fighting (and winning) a lot in my dreams, I would usually sabotage myself in dreams by being totally unable to pull a punch, like they would go suuuuper slow and never land, or I'd just conjure up some escape. Last night I beat up like 5 DJ's, we were arguing over who should play their shit first (I don't even DJ or even care for that culture at all) and I threw all their albums away and I was like "WHO THE FUCK WANTS IT/!" and kicked their asses. It feels awesome waking up from a fight.

Sorry for cursing. I'm just pumped.

primalrob is offline Senior Member
    this happens to me every now and then. socks, shirts...sometimes pants. i go to bed with them on and wake up without them. i think i've actually lost articles of clothing because of this.

strom is offline Senior Member
    Dreams can be dangerous. In one dream I was blowing up a terrorist ship with explosives. I than jumped off the ship and landed into the ocean, belly first. Unfortunately in real life I dived off my bed and landed on the flour at the same time I hit the ocean. Almost broke my finger. Very embarrasing explaining that to the doctors.

OneDeltaTenTango is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Diana Renata View Post
    I'm totally fascinated by something, and I just thought I'd share, maybe see if anyone else has this happen.

It's cold here. 13 degrees this morning. The house is chilly at bedtime so I've been wearing a hoodie to bed over my pajamas for a little extra warmth.

At some point through the night I've been taking off the hoodie or sweatshirt. Sometimes it ends up chucked clear across the room. The cool part- I don't remember doing that at all. I woke up this morning without my pullover and the t-shirt under it and have absolutely no recollection of taking them off.

Not that I'm concerned or anything. I'm slightly amused actually. I get it from a survival standpoing, the body not wanting to overheat. I'm just entertained by it all.
    You should now try going to sleep naked and see if you wake up fully clothed!

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member
    Now that... that would be some trick. My luck though, I'd wake standing out in my front yard, nude.

Metismomma is offline Senior Member
    Thats funny IniQuity, for all my life I have had dreams like that too. but mine involved running and being chased usually. A couple days ago I had my first successful chase dream. I usually dream that my running becomes superslow and I'm panicking trying to move faster. I never get caught but its always sooo close. This time I dreamed my chaser was right behind me, caught up to me...and I passed him! THEN he dropped dead behind me! So I beat him! It was astounding, I was so happy when I woke up.
    Haven't had any fight dreams lately. I have the same problem of not being able to hit hard enough, fast enough. Can't wait to see if it changes

I haven't taken any clothes off while asleep yet, sounds like something my husband would do though lol
    Calm the f**k down.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    I go to sleep with socks and wake up without them all the time. Occasionally happens with shirts, every once with a while with pants. There's also a couple times I went to bed nekkid and woke up with pants and socks on. * shrug* It works, I guess.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

jqbancroft is offline Senior Member
    I have always been an "active" sleeper. I walk and talk (with my eyes open) but am totally asleep and don't remember a thing by morning. When I around 12/13 I had to wear headgear at night and more than once I would wake up, only to realize I had hidden it from myself in the night!

I've tried to leave the house, blown my nose when I had a cold, brushed my teeth, and been completely nonsensical (like asking my sister for her Hawaiian pineapple fly spray...which she didn't own). Apparently I'm pretty bratty, and my husband likes arguing with me over the stupid stuff I say when I'm asleep just because I get so heated over it, haha. I love waking up to hear about/see evidence of my nighttime adventures

Adrianne is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I was a barista for a long time. My husband says I call out drink orders in my sleep all the time.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast