Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Heavy Drinking and PB page

shoreline is offline Member

Heavy Drinking and PB

Primal Fuel
    Any drinkers out there? Reading quite a few posts out there and everyone is a saint.
    Any PBer's out there who like to drink? I enjoy a beer or a glass of wine when i get home from work. Another glass of wine while cooking the steak on the barbecue. Then I exercise for 1 hour then finally at the end of the evening 2 more glasses of wine every single day of the year

kiwineil is offline Senior Member
    im a bit more sporadic than that but yeah, i cant give away my red wine completely
    and its unmanly to BBQ absent beer ...

Izzylu is offline Senior Member
    I don't drink myself but for completely different reasons but I see a lot of people on here who use there 20% in alcohol. Check out this thread I was reading earlier. This should make you feel quite at home!
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Strict-Are-You
    Strong is the new Skinny!

Mandolin is offline Senior Member
    Drinking as I type

Grok fermented grapes into Pinot Noir, right?

Mog
    Mog is offline Senior Member
    hell yeah
    I have switched from white/champers to red, to honour PB
    I have cut down a lot and gone thru periods of abstinence, but that's just not realistic in the silly season
    My intention is to go alcohol free for at least a month in the new year

AmyMac703 is offline Senior Member
    I don't consider myself a heavy drinker but I probably drink more than a lot of people who post on here (at least one drink 3-4 days/week). I ran out of red wine last week so it's been a few days though lol... need to get some more.
    Subduction leads to orogeny

My blog that I don't update as often as I should: http://primalclimber.blogspot.com/

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    not really, but i do enjoy ouzo in iced tea once in a while. i've never found a wine that i enjoy, and few beers please my palate.

tfarny is offline Senior Member
    I like a drink and cutting it down has been much harder for me than giving up croissants and jam. A couple glasses minimum had been my nightly habit for a very long time, now I make sure to have a couple days each week with no booze, and others with just one drink only. Honestly the only thing that I wonder about with whole30 is giving up the drink, the rest of it sounds like nothing at this point.

Adventure8410 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    Honestly the only thing that I wonder about with whole30 is giving up the drink, the rest of it sounds like nothing at this point.
    Same thing here, but I am only a few days away from getting done with it, I mean hell it's only 30 days of doing *as someone on Bane's journal said* willpower deadlifts.
    My whole life, I've felt like an animal......but I've ignored my instincts. I ignored what I really am. That will never happen again.

My blog

texas.grok is offline Senior Member
    I have cut back, a lot. Used to be a few beers or gin and tonic after work, most days of the week. Now it is one night a week, or less, that I'll have a drink. Usually beer and (gasp!!!) a cigar. I have stopped doing a lot of things in my new lifestyle but the occasional beer and cigar is just something I enjoy too much to give up. I got to have a couple of vices left.
    Randal
    AKA: Texas Grok

Quote Originally Posted by texas.grok View Post
    Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
    http://hardcoremind.com/

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast