2. I don't cheat on the kinda stuff you listed. Just not tempted. I do eat dark chocolate fairly freely, but I don't consider that a cheat really.
3. Maybe 2-3 glasses of wine a week.
4. One caffeinated every morning, + caffeinated green tea a couple of times. Rest of day decaf coffee/tea or unsweetened cocoa
5. I eat peppers pretty freely and potatoes occasionally. Tomatoes all the time. Quit dairy a month ago and (sigh) may need to keep that up. That's been the hardest thing by far.
6. No, I really don't want non-primal food, with few exceptions. To my utter astonishment! Recently a piece of fresh naan bread tempted me for a second, but the twinge passed quickly and fully.
Zone diet on and off for several years....worked, but too much focus on exact meal composition
Primal since July 2010...skinniest I've ever been and the least stressed about food