Thread: Foiled!! page

TriCiCi is offline Senior Member

Shop Now

I have been so superbly dedicated to my Primal eating habits, and have been losing fat rapidly, and feeling great until...

I was foiled by a pile of gorgonzola mashed potatoes at a restaurant last night! Usually I could order something with mashed potatoes and leave them no problemo. My pork chop was perfect, the balsamic poached pears accompanying it were delicious, and I totally ignored the bread basket, but something made me taste the potatoes.

Apparently I am powerless over these particular potatoes because I promptly devoured them all...except of course for leaving one good sized bite on the plate to not look like a total glutton in front of my date.

Grrrr.....

ccarrigan is offline Junior Member

HAHAHAHA....

This totally made my day, as last night I was foiled by the cheese platter at a function. Normally I can leave it and not even bat an eyelash, but last night, I had one taste of brie and it was all downhill from there.

This morning I woke up and needless to say my stomach was NOT happy with me.

maba is offline Senior Member

I had some rice-based Indian snacks yesterday. Thinking of them makes me want to have them today as well. But I limited it to a small amount, so no guilt.

chocolatechip69 is offline Junior Member

That's funny

I try to ask my waiter to not even put that stuff on my plate, just to be on the safe side.

Last night my boyfriend stopped at Quiznose and order one of those juice au jue roast beef sandwiches and I was in the car with him. He put the bag on my lap to guard it till we get home and I was starving. That was a torture