Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vitamin D Prevents Breast Cancer & Flu page 2

Grizz is offline Banned
    This is the VERY BEST report yet on Vitamin D:
    http://www.naturalnews.com/028357_vi...eficiency.html

Best of health to all,
    Grizz

mikebike is offline Senior Member
    I've been taking 10k units a day for a couple of years now (at my Endocronologist suggestions). I have a compromised immune system and used to get colds and other crap during the winter. In the last two years I've not been sick once with any kind of respiratory crap. She checks it twice a year and it stay in the high 60's. One of the best things I've done for my health.

cillakat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebike View Post
    she checks it twice a year
    That's the key thing.

iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebike View Post
    I've been taking 10k units a day for a couple of years now (at my Endocronologist suggestions). I have a compromised immune system and used to get colds and other crap during the winter. In the last two years I've not been sick once with any kind of respiratory crap. She checks it twice a year and it stay in the high 60's. One of the best things I've done for my health.
    Mike,
    Congratulations on your Vitamin D success. You are a shining example to others on this board, I am proud of you. You are also yet another example that > 5,000 IU Vitamin D3 is required to get optimal Vitamin D Blood level. How much direct sunlight would you say that you get? ( From very little to a lot )

See my link below for all the horrid diseases you are eliminating by keeping your Vitamin D3 blood level in the high 60s. That is perfect !
    We need to spread the word on Vitamin D to all of our friends & relatives to keep them safe from diseases related to Vitamin D deficiency.

Best of health to all,
    Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 12-16-2010 at 07:54 AM.

mikebike is offline Senior Member
    I live in Cincinnati so you've got 3/4 months of winter and the rest of the year it seems to be partly cloudy half the time. No way I'd ever get the amount of sun exposure here for appropriate levels of vitamin D. Some thing else I left out, I suffered severe seasonal depression during the winter, which is what started me down the road with my Endocronologist recommending vitamin D. Made a world of a difference.

Grizz is offline Banned
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Mike,
    Thank you for that information. I am including your post into my Vitamin D Report, because certain people around here insist that 10,000 IU is too much to take.

1) I would like to take a survey for my Vitamin D Report. Question for all of you. How much Vitamin D3 are you taking per day to achieve your Optimal 25(OH)D Blood level between50–80 ng/ml ?
    2) Where do you live & how much direct sunlight do you get with NO sunscreen.

Survey results will be available to all in link below my message.

Grizz

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12