Thread: Ninja primal cooking page

peril is offline Senior Member

Ninja primal cooking

Shop Now
    What are the sneaky things that you do to slip good foods into the food you cook for others?

This evening I made Thai fish cakes (tod man pla). But instead of fish sauce, I added fish livers, blended with the fish. Smelled very fishy when being cooked but the outcome was indistinguishable from my previous efforts, always well received. And they've no idea how much vitamin A, vitamin D and omega-3 they got
    Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine

Hilary is offline Senior Member
    Good one!

I've found liver (chicken or lamb's) will mix into bolognese sauce and stews without husband protesting. However, the chicken liver gravy (which I thought was beautiful and could've drunk from the jug) wasn't popular - too much livery flavour.

Adrianag is offline Senior Member
    Add whey protein to yogurt.

dragonmamma is offline Senior Member
    Shape meat into something that looks like tofu patties, and tell vegetarians it's made out of soybeans. (Pay-back for those Tofurkeys.)

jqbancroft is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmamma View Post
    Shape meat into something that looks like tofu patties, and tell vegetarians it's made out of soybeans. (Pay-back for those Tofurkeys.)
    Have you actually done this?

dragonmamma is offline Senior Member
    No. I wouldn't actually do it, but it's fun to contemplate!

hartzdaniel is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmamma View Post
    No. I wouldn't actually do it, but it's fun to contemplate!
    I got a good laugh out of contemplating it. I'm tempted to do it, but wouldn't have the heart to actually feed them something healthy...