Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Snow challenge page

Lojasmo is offline Senior Member

Lightbulb Snow challenge

Primal Fuel
    I have challenged myself to keep my sidewalk and driveway clean this winter using only a shovel. My poor single-stage will be lonely.

Anybody in?

superjenni is offline Member
    We live on an unplowable road so we'll be doing the sidewalk, driveway and then helping the rest of the neighbors with keeping the road clear! I really got into shoveling last year. We had tons of snow and a couple of blizzards. I was even shoveling the back deck for more activity (and so it wouldn't collapse).

Tee
    Tee is online now Senior Member
    Just came in from shoveling 8'' of the white powdery stuff.

periquin is offline Senior Member
    I don't get it! Let's start shoveling snow this year. Dang it all---what did you do before?

This cracks me up.

Hey, I just thought, Grok didn't have snow shovels. Is shoveling snow primal? What sort of supplements should I take to make up for neolithic shoveling?
    Tayatha om bekandze

Bekandze maha bekandze

Randza samu gate soha

Quote Originally Posted by periquin View Post
    I don't get it! Let's start shoveling snow this year. Dang it all---what did you do before?

This cracks me up.

Hey, I just thought, Grok didn't have snow shovels. Is shoveling snow primal? What sort of supplements should I take to make up for neolithic shoveling?
    Well, yeah. Last year, I used my snow-thrower, as alluded t in the OP. Thanks for your attention. Carry on.

batty is offline Senior Member

This cracks me up.

sorry man, i had to lol.

HANDS OFF MY BACON :: my primal journal

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member

This cracks me up.

I LOL'd too because I thought the exact same thing!

As a poor single chick who lives in an upstairs apartment... I shovel. I shovel my porch, my steps and the sidewalk down to my car. And lots of de-icer cuz it sucks in NY. I may end up shovelling the whole damn driveway because our plow guy (landlord hired him) can't seem to take the snow down to the gravel and my car got stuck several times last year. #IHateWinterInNY

OneDeltaTenTango is online now Senior Member

This cracks me up.

Don't most of us use the "shovelglove" method and shovel with a sledgehammer?

Well, last fall I bought our first snow thrower, because I was so bad at shoveling (it hurt my back). This year, I thought i would give shoveling a shot, and it was fine!

Sort of like a whole four (months) for shoveling.

Give a man a break.

Mainer is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Sorry, no go! Driveway is steep and long and I live on the side of a mountain. We get "wicked" dumps of snow here so that would kill me, I once had the silly notion of selling my trusted snowplow and snowblowing the driveway, thought it would be easier on the driveway and provide good exercise. First dump was two feet which took me two hours to snowblow before I went to work, needless to say it sucked bigtime and I now have a plow again. I still shovel but leave that to the porch, walkway and roof on occasion.
    You'll never see the light if you're in someone else's shadow, or said another way, life is like a dog sled team, if you're not the lead dog, the scenery never changes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast