Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Snow challenge page 2

periquin is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Logasmo: Take it easy. I just kid a lot. I don't think any less of you. My comments were meant to bring a few chuckles. Sorry if you feel crapped on, but remember that life can be brutal. Learn to kid and get 'kidded'. Then it all gets good.
    Tayatha om bekandze

Bekandze maha bekandze

Randza samu gate soha

Lojasmo is offline Senior Member

spughy is offline Senior Member
    We got about an inch of snow a few weeks ago - probably all we'll get this winter - but I shoveled it anyway! I live in a townhouse complex and I did ALL the walks! (Because the roads were icy and I wasn't going to the gym that day...)

Visiting my mom in Whitehorse over Christmas though - will do the shoveling for her too.

16"

TigerLily is offline Senior Member
    No snow, just record amounts of rain here in the PNW. A resultant landslide just a couple of miles north of me has shut down Amtrak on the West Coast, from Portland to Vancouver, BC. Water backed up all the way to my front door (!) last night, so I can get in my primal moves by sweeping and clearing away debris.
    "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

Noctiluca is offline Senior Member
    I would LOVE to have some snow to shovel. I am actually terribly jealous of you guys in Minnesnowta right now. Lojasmo, I saw your picture, thought 'they must be in MN, then looked up to where it shows your location! I have friends out there who have been posting pictures. Anyway back to whining. We have no snow. Just mud. It has been VERY warm and almost spring like here and I don't like it one bit. Rain is AWESOME. In August. NOT in December. I live in the mountains. There are 2 different ski areas within an hour of me. I live at 7000 feet. IT. SHOULD. SNOW. I haven't seen a huge snow storm in years! I'd really even settle for a foot of snow but I would LOVE a good 3 (or 4 or 8!) feet of snow to happen. Please?

Noctiluca is offline Senior Member
    AND! If we get that much snow I WILL shovel it! Usually I just walk through it a few times till there is a path and try to go somewhere or move the truck before the plow comes by so I don't have to shovel my parking spot!

PrimalCon New York
    We went boarding on Saturday, during the biggest snowstorm in eighteen years. Had a freaking blast. The drive home was total whiteout, and the normal 45 minute drive took two hours.

The pic above is the aftermath. Two hours of shoveling on Sunday.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12