Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal (CMW45) page

cmw45 is offline Member

Thumbs up Primal Journal (CMW45)

Primal Fuel
    Honestly
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by cmw45; 02-02-2011 at 09:59 AM.

cmw45 is offline Member

Still...

going strong.
    Last edited by cmw45; 02-02-2011 at 10:00 AM.

cmw45 is offline Member
    oh yeah....and my cold is already gone Clear nasal passage, clear mind.

cmw45 is offline Member
    feeling great! What's it been now...okay, so today is my fourth day Primal. Everything's been going well, no complaints. My cold cleared up immediately. I'm in the middle of pre-finals week so i've been doing a lot of schoolwork/papers and it was so liberating yesterday to not feel the need to go and run 10 mi or ride my bike for 3 hours. I just spent 15 minutes doing 300 reps of different things (pushups, jumps, squats, planks, etc) on my dorm room floor. And i felt satisfied.
    Also, I'm going to a track semi this coming Friday night and haven't been this excited about something like that for a lonnnng time. I love partying but this is going to be a blast. I went out yesterday and got a really fly outfit. It is tailored/slim fit so it fits snug but it looks really good. Hoping to feel more room in it come Friday night
    I think the best part about this so far is that I'm not always hungry, and when I'm not hungry I don't think about eating. I've only needed to eat like 2x a day and havent been hungry. it's great !

cmw45 is offline Member
    plus i've slept sooo well. Very important right now. Most of my friends are getting sick from the cold blast that just came here recently and the stress from finals/all-nighters. I'm not even stressed out at all!

cmw45 is offline Member
    another good day. I worked all day on a neuro lab report and just finished up. Was able to concentrate noticeably better than I usually do. I also usually snack on chips and McD's. Today was a milestone day: I ate chicken wings for breakfast, lunch, and dinner Nothing else. and it was wonderful. haha.

jazmin is offline Senior Member
    Welcome! Isn't it great not to have to think about food all the time? I love my new appetite. Saves a lot more time in the day for good stuff. I'm sure you will keep on seeing lots of good changes in the coming weeks.

Also love your all-chicken-wing day. That's listening to your body!

What are you back in school for, if I can ask? (Just curious.)

Jazmin

cmw45 is offline Member
    hey Jazmin,
    Yeah, my days have been so much more productive lately! Well, I'm actually in school still (21 y/o college student). I've got one semester left in my senior year; studying neuroscience.

Looking back at the first post, I see i wrote stuff like "back" in school, but what I meant when i said that was back after summer (when I took that first pic/ it was an amazing summer btw!). I guess that could've misled you?

This attempt at being primal has been near effortless and enjoyable. This could be it; I could be going all the way

cmw45 is offline Member
    One week down I think. Losing track of days though. I've been doing really well. this is not difficult at all. I no longer have any craving for grains or sugar at all, not even fruits. Eatin lots of eggs, bacon, omelets, chicken. Loving it.

cmw45 is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Great little things I am noticing right now.
    1. My mind is incredibly sharp. I feel very clear-headed and my sense of well-being is through the ceiling.
    2. I am losing BF. My abs are starting to show, and it's only been one week. This is great.
    3. I eat chicken wings every day, guilt free.
    4. I am completely satisfied in every aspect of my life right now.
    5. I DO NOT think about food/exercising all the time. There are so many other important things going on that I've been able to give my attention to.
    6. I don't have set mealtimes, and have been eating intuitively.
    7. I sleep so well. Like really, I haven't been this satisfied with my sleeping patterns until right now.

It's quite astonishing that these changes are all happening in such a pronounced way over such a short period of time. I mean, a lot of other things are going right for me in life right now, so I can't 100% attribute everything to being Primal, but I can give it the credit it deserves, for sure.
    Last edited by cmw45; 02-02-2011 at 10:00 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast