Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Primal Journal (CMW45) page 2

cmw45 is offline Member
    Day 10. Still going strong No desire for carb-y food whatsoever actually. Kind of nice. And amidst all the swirling stress of final exams and papers around here, I am chill, calm, and relaxed. I used to binge on sugary junk food before almost every exam, but now the thought of that seems repulsing and doesnt cross my mind. My sleep is still very satisfying. Went and played midnight pick-up basketball in the gym last night on campus. My shin splints are getting better so I will be able to run again soon. My buddy and I are going to train for an Invitational track meet in April, I want to run the steeplechase and 10,000m and he wants to run the 800m. so we are going to begin conditioning next week after finals. I'll just add some post-run fruit to my eating

cmw45 is offline Member
    Day 12.

Good Primal day until the end of the day.
    Last edited by cmw45; 02-02-2011 at 11:01 AM.

cmw45 is offline Member
    Still going strong. Today is the 14 day mark. Probably ate too much chicken in front of the tv last night so am a little full this morning but otherwise I've been doing great. Don't know about weight loss, but really not that important right now. Just trying to get my feet under myself for this primal month. Coffee tastes so good black.

cmw45 is offline Member
    Day 16. Back to running again after shin splint lay off. Just adding some more carbs in the form of apples, sweet potatoes mainly and I'm feeling fine on the runs. Nothing much else to report that i can think of right now. Looking forward to seeing relatives at Christmas soon.

cmw45 is offline Member
    Day 17. Not really a Primal day today. Lots of baking going on in the household and I like cookies. Today is my day off I guess (20%). I attached a fun little picture of me at day 17...

cmw45 is offline Member
    Day 19. Okay back on the wagon today. Honestly wasnt very hungry at all until later in the day so just had some chicken around noon then bacon around 330 then dinner - scallops, shrimp, sweet potato and sour cream, with an apple and Cinnamon for dessert. Also got in a solid 25 or so minute workout while watching the Office - kettlebell swings, pullups, pushups, ab roller thing, kb snatches. Felt good after. Just chillin now.

cmw45 is offline Member
    Day 23. feeling good, heading to the gym now to do some lifting with my PB uncle. Then gonna do some XC skiing later this afternoon. Looking forward to that!

cmw45 is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    DOing really well now on Primal. I know it's been a while since I last updated this. Been super busy. Doing LeanGains style stuff now. Also just made this site for my friend who's running for a position here soon, http://chrismartinforyoungtrustee.blogspot.com/

Chris Martin is running for Duke's Young Trustee position.
    We just got endorsements from the Duke Basketball players for him so that's really sweet!
    Last edited by cmw45; 02-11-2011 at 05:31 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12