Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43

Thread: The World Peace Diet By Dr Will Tuttle

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1

    The World Peace Diet By Dr Will Tuttle

    Shop Now
    Wondering If any of you have come across this very spiritually awakened text by Dr Tuttle (a practicing vegan) discusses how the consumption of animal flesh and fluids not only harms the body but harms society.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    50
    Have not read this, but the deeply disturbing The Vegetarian Myth by Lierre Keith is a worthwhile counterpoint.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    3,591
    Western vegans have guilt issues about the material prosperity of their society so they transform that into the spirituality that they are lacking. If animal flesh were harmful to us, we would have died out long ago.
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
    Western vegans have guilt issues about the material prosperity of their society so they transform that into the spirituality that they are lacking. If animal flesh were harmful to us, we would have died out long ago.
    +1
    though your logic doesn't hold. one could easily have said "if eating grains were harmful to us, we would have died out long ago"

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Cheshire, UK
    Posts
    1,714
    I saw 'very spiritually awakened text' and immediately knew the post would be garbage before I read any more of it.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamasoul View Post
    Wondering If any of you have come across this very spiritually awakened text by Dr Tuttle (a practicing vegan) discusses how the consumption of animal flesh and fluids not only harms the body but harms society.
    What? Do you have any comment? links? I see your one terrible post and I can only think: troll.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    3,591
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    +1
    though your logic doesn't hold. one could easily have said "if eating grains were harmful to us, we would have died out long ago"
    Oh yeah :/
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    680
    I once watched a video interview with a vegan guy who argued that people who eat animal products will consequently "start looking like the animals they're eating."

    Just found it:

    http://naturalnews.tv/v.asp?v=504FF7...694EBA8B0141B4

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    3,591
    Quote Originally Posted by tarek View Post
    I once watched a video interview with a vegan guy who argued that people who eat animal products will consequently "start looking like the animals they're eating."

    Just found it:

    http://naturalnews.tv/v.asp?v=504FF7...694EBA8B0141B4
    "Our bodies do not feed on calories. Our bodies feed on electrons."

    I did not know that!! :O
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    304
    Learn More
    If our bodies fed on electrons then we would get a steady supply by breathing...

    Wait! No wonder I was obese at one point!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •