Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 43

Thread: The World Peace Diet By Dr Will Tuttle page 2

  1. #11
    dragonmamma's Avatar
    dragonmamma is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,765
    "Proteins are harmful to the body and should be eliminated...the body doesn't build muscle and bone out of protein, it builds it out of blood, and blood is built out of light."

    Welcome to la-la land!

  2. #12
    ProtoAlex's Avatar
    ProtoAlex is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    309
    I think most if not all of the people on this forum have moved beyond the childish notions of interspecies peace that most vegans delude themselves with. But uh... World "Peace"? Yes, peaceful, I'm certain this was definitely one of the terms I was ascribing to vegans while reading of all of the death threats they were issuing towards that blogger who had to quite the vegan diet due to it's documented harm on her body. Death threats on your own species are certainly ways to work towards world peace.

  3. #13
    aboutsaffron's Avatar
    aboutsaffron is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    436
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    +1
    though your logic doesn't hold. one could easily have said "if eating grains were harmful to us, we would have died out long ago"
    although, one could make the argument that our current degrading state of health, by eating so many grains, is in fact going to kill us off.
    And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the wind longs to play with your hair
    Kahlil Gibran

    http://simplesunshine.wordpress.com

  4. #14
    Saoirse's Avatar
    Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    6,424
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmamma View Post
    "Proteins are harmful to the body and should be eliminated...the body doesn't build muscle and bone out of protein, it builds it out of blood, and blood is built out of light."

    Welcome to la-la land!
    wow, what a quack!

    Quote Originally Posted by aboutsaffron View Post
    although, one could make the argument that our current degrading state of health, by eating so many grains, is in fact going to kill us off.
    yes, but obviously not without reproducing first. we could all die at 24 and still continue the human species.

  5. #15
    Zed's Avatar
    Zed
    Zed is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Bronx, NY
    Posts
    341
    OMFG! Pseudo Doctor Robert Young is a retard! Meat Eaters will look like the animals they consume? WTF? You can smell a meat eater vs a vegan? WTF? Never heard of such a thing.........

  6. #16
    iniQuity's Avatar
    iniQuity is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Northern NJ
    Posts
    5,718
    It's crazy how misguided people can be. Blood is built out of light I love it!

  7. #17
    dragonmamma's Avatar
    dragonmamma is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,765
    "You know how you only use 10% of your brain? That's because the other 90% is filled with curds and whey."

    No, that is not a quote from that video; it's from the vegan super-villain in Scott Pilgrim vs the World. Here's the whole scene if you're interested:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIXv9N9PHO8

    (Stick it out to the end for an appearance by the vegan police!)
    Last edited by dragonmamma; 12-04-2010 at 02:19 PM.

  8. #18
    zoebird's Avatar
    zoebird is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    8,089
    i can't wait to see scott pilgrim vs the world.

  9. #19
    dragonmamma's Avatar
    dragonmamma is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,765
    It's already available on DVD (or Blue-ray).

  10. #20
    Saoirse's Avatar
    Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    6,424
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Zed View Post
    OMFG! Pseudo Doctor Robert Young is a retard! Meat Eaters will look like the animals they consume?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •