Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2666747576

Thread: gals over 50? page 76

Huarache Gal is offline Senior Member
    I'll admit, Kate, I had to look up Reiki. It sounds great. I hope it helps you.

Kate Ruckman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Huarache Gal View Post
    I'll admit, Kate, I had to look up Reiki. It sounds great. I hope it helps you.
    My husband studied Reiki years ago, and has used it on me twice...it helped, both times. He says he is WAY out of practice, though, hence the classes!
    Best--
    Kate

Still Craving Pterodactyl--my Primal Blueprint blog

70 is the new 50--without the hot flashes!

Goals: Feel good, be stronger, and hopefully kick that arthritis in the backside! Oh, yeah, and losing more weight would be okay, too.

Well, I hope everyone is doing well and the Reiki is helping you, Kate.

I am officially a member of the 50 and older club as of today! I don't know that it feels any different than 49, but its kinda cool to say I'm 50. Now if I could just get some good sleep, I'd be much better off. But that's a battle I've fought for at least five to ten years. Oh well. I go to sleep very easily, but don't usually stay that way. But considering its my only real complaint, I'll take it.

Kate Ruckman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Huarache Gal View Post
    Well, I hope everyone is doing well and the Reiki is helping you, Kate.

I am officially a member of the 50 and older club as of today! I don't know that it feels any different than 49, but its kinda cool to say I'm 50. Now if I could just get some good sleep, I'd be much better off. But that's a battle I've fought for at least five to ten years. Oh well. I go to sleep very easily, but don't usually stay that way. But considering its my only real complaint, I'll take it.
    Happy birthday! Welcome to the club.

And yes, I think all the various things I'm doing are helping, thanks--I keep at it. Needing fewer pain med, somewhat less crippling, no feeling like the knee is going to give out, so I'm encouraged!
    Best--
    Kate

Still Craving Pterodactyl--my Primal Blueprint blog

70 is the new 50--without the hot flashes!

Goals: Feel good, be stronger, and hopefully kick that arthritis in the backside! Oh, yeah, and losing more weight would be okay, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kate Ruckman View Post
    Happy birthday! Welcome to the club.

And yes, I think all the various things I'm doing are helping, thanks--I keep at it. Needing fewer pain med, somewhat less crippling, no feeling like the knee is going to give out, so I'm encouraged!
    Glad to hear things are a little better, Kate

Thought I'd share recent success in dealing with a problem I've had since I was a teenager. I have had achy joints on and off most of my life. It was always worse when I didn't get enough sleep, and I discovered about 10 years ago that it was always worse when I had caffeine. About a month ago I started taking fish oil, something I had tried before but quit because it made me sick to my stomach. This time I read the directions and started taking it WITH food like they recommend. No problems with my tummy, and . . . for the first time in years I DON'T ACHE!!! It's pretty amazing. I was sick with something last week and got slammed with all over body aches and realized that was something I had lived with so often before it was my normal. Not anymore!
    Ann of the Jungle's Primal Blueprint Journal:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread78155.html

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I just posted here http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread111898.html looking for some "success buddies"!!

Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2666747576