Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mark vs Tony Horton - Ultimate Fit-Off!!!!! page 2

Clint W is offline Junior Member
    Shop Now
    Beachbody has some good workout routines, they really do. However, their nutrition is classic conventional wisdom.
    I was highly disappointed and have to admit had my feelings hurt a bit when I found out Tony Horton was a vegetarian. He lost a lot of points in my book that day. Still love his training style, though. On that, he is second to none.

simpstr is offline Senior Member
    x2
    Health is Wealth!

Daemonized is offline Senior Member
    I also lost a lot of respect for beachbody for turning into a multilevel marketing scheme. They call their sales people coaches and what their saying is spam even if it's meat free tofu spam.

TheFastCat is offline Senior Member
    hay this guy blows the whistle on coffee 2. No wonder everyone hates him

He gets cheers for decrying sugar and gluten -- I also like how he cuts out beer along with other glutens. Looks pretty good from here. His emphasis on meatless I can understand also. Have you ever looked at some of the meat available to some food markets? There is no way I would eat that stuff. That's where he is coming from. That's probably whiy there are so many meatless people around - good meat is expensive and rare. Yes I meant that also.
    ad astra per aspera

goodangels is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karma View Post
    At first I thought you said Mark VS Tim Horton. That was funny! Although perhaps only Canadians would get the irony of it!
    haha....I thought that's what it said too...I was hoping to open a video with some kind of smackdown LOL.

Someone should do a parody ring fight - Mark wearing loincloth and bare feet wielding a huge steak VS Tim Horton in hockey gear wielding a massive chocolate donut!

(Sorry if only Canadians find this humourous).

Quote Originally Posted by goodangels View Post
    haha....I thought that's what it said too...I was hoping to open a video with some kind of smackdown LOL.

Someone should do a parody ring fight - Mark wearing loincloth and bare feet wielding a huge steak VS Tim Horton in hockey gear wielding a massive chocolate donut!

(Sorry if only Canadians find this humourous).
    Nope, not just you. Buffalo Sabres fan here. I love Tim Horton's coffee too. Last time we were up there for a game I stocked up on coffee and got a cute red mug.

And yeah, that'd be awesome. Timmy would've so won.

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karma View Post
    At first I thought you said Mark VS Tim Horton. That was funny! Although perhaps only Canadians would get the irony of it!

Also, I love how he says you have to cut out gluten and then in the same blog post he puts a recipie for Coffee cake that has "whole Grain" flour. Rather short attention span to put those two posts in the same newsletter.

Cheers!
    What's ironic about a hockey player whose name adorns an amazing place to get tea?
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12