Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: brain electrical-like-zaps page

MalPaz is offline Senior Member

brain electrical-like-zaps

Primal Fuel
    when i am going to bed, not all the time, but sometimes as i am trying to doze off my brain sends this like split second zap of what feels like an electric shock but only in my head and it doesnt effect my body. its scary- like when it happens you feel like your gonna seizure or something.

all the googling on it i have done has always ended in people who also suffer it but because they have taken depression meds and are coming off them. i dont take meds but i suffer the exact same 'brain zaps' they talk about

anyone know anything about this?

Metismomma is offline Senior Member
    Do you also "see" a lightning flash across your eyes(even when your eyes are closed?) Just curious as I have had this happen to me too. Its frigging annoying.
    Calm the f**k down.

NDF
    NDF is offline Senior Member
    Mal,
    I just read something that suggested it can be a sign of vitamin B deficiency. Have you had that checked?

stef is offline Member
    Yes! I get that too once in a while. There's a sound too, hard to describe. What is it?!?

haha omg how can i possibly be deficient in B vitamins....the core of my diet is beef, pork, eggs and organs. i take a multi vitamin with B's

the light flashing thing... i dunno if its noticable liek i would know then i say no but i can feel the 'jolts' comin and if i dont perk up i get scared and dont notice any lights....hoping it doesnt happen tonight but if it does ill try to let it happen and pay attention

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    Yes! I get that too once in a while. There's a sound too, hard to describe. What is it?!?
    vvvrrrsssszzzump hahahahahahahha somerthing like that

stef is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MalPaz View Post
    vvvrrrsssszzzump hahahahahahahha somerthing like that
    Yeah, like a short in a power cord. Like tiny lightning. Only happens as I'm falling asleep. And I'm on no meds.

Metismomma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NDF View Post
    Mal,
    I just read something that suggested it can be a sign of vitamin B deficiency. Have you had that checked?
    Interesting! I haven't had this in awhile, since I started taking a B-50 complex(though it had been awhile before that too) I started taking it because I have fairly normal thyroid results and low B-vitamin levels can mimic a lot of hypothyroid symptoms. Low iron levels can do that too.
    From what I had learned recently, not sure how accurate it is but, gluten intolerance prompts malabsorption of most vitamins like vitamin B and iron, which can mimic hypothyroid symptoms (and possibly eventually create) meaning you have a deficiency of these vitamins/minerals. Add in the fact that most people who have hypothyroidism tend to have a form of gluten intolerance. Circular, I know.
    When I stopped eating grains, my thyroid got better(TSH got lower anyway) but I still had a lot of hypo symptoms that could be contributed to a vitamin B or iron deficiency. Anyway, I digress!
    Stef, its like a snap or a crack right? Its reminds me of when you walk across the carpet and try to shock someone.
    Calm the f**k down.

stef is offline Member
    Yeah, it sounds like you took two hot wires and got them too close together and the electricity arcs and completes the circuit. Zzzzhhhhhhhrrrrr. It's like the sound of a small electric chair, inside your head.

I should take B complex? Maybe some iron? I've been anemic before, but my nails are nice and pink right now. Stopped taking the multi because I was afraid the A would interfere with my D3.

Suse is offline Senior Member
    I think its the aliens trying to connect with you

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast