Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How to lose weight like a guy! page 3

spakesneaker is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Girls bond over putting themselves down and treating both their bodies and minds unhealthily, that's part of the problem.

croí is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by imasin View Post
    Girls bond over putting themselves down and treating both their bodies and minds unhealthily, that's part of the problem.
    Not so much putting ourselves down, we're just told since we were young of a certain image people want to see in women. Look at the post in our very own forum - "Men - what's your opinion?". The majority of men say the three images are hot! Granted the guys also say that the girls could use a little more muscles, but for the most part these girls are whip-cord lean. I'm not saying I fully believe in the image society wants woman to look like, I'm just saying if your told since childhood that you cannot be a model on TV or in magazines unless you have single digit body fat, it's really hard to go against the grain. And it takes just that much more confidence in yourself to accept your curves, even if they are solid, which some women struggle with.

spakesneaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by croí View Post
    Not so much putting ourselves down, we're just told since we were young of a certain image people want to see in women. Look at the post in our very own forum - "Men - what's your opinion?". The majority of men say the three images are hot! Granted the guys also say that the girls could use a little more muscles, but for the most part these girls are whip-cord lean. I'm not saying I fully believe in the image society wants woman to look like, I'm just saying if your told since childhood that you cannot be a model on TV or in magazines unless you have single digit body fat, it's really hard to go against the grain. And it takes just that much more confidence in yourself to accept your curves, even if they are solid, which some women struggle with.
    Yeah you're right, I love what you said. +1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123