Thread: Primal Leap and Primal Nutrition products in UK page

Pitblado20 is offline Junior Member

Primal Leap and Primal Nutrition products in UK

Shop Now
    Hello everyone!

I have recently made the goal to become primal and I am now working hard towards it. I was hoping to get my hands on the Primal Leap kit and some of Mark's supplements but I am struggling to find ways of getting these in the UK. I realise that Mark's company will ship to UK but I have had a bad experience from ordering products from overseas in the past. The taxes for importing in the UK can be a bit crazy. I don't know how much they will be for ordering Primal products... will these taxes be paid for with the shipping and handling costs? Is there anyone in the UK that orders in Mark's supps that can advise me on this? Or are there any Primal people in the UK that can find Mark's products in the British Isles?

Mark

Misabi is online now Senior Member
    Hi Mark, sorry can't answer your question but thought I'd bump your thread incase other uk pb'ers missed it first time round :-)

No worries mate! Thanks for the help! Much appreciated!

Mark

French Margaret is offline Junior Member
    I can't comment about Mark's supplements, but I have always found Higher Nature to be excellent.
    How are you getting on with the Primal Leap programme? I am thinking of ordering it myself as I seem to have a lot of trouble keeping focused. Backsliding is my middle name.

It is going well. Best thing I have ever ordered off the internet. A bit pricey at first but the financial investment is well worth it! The health benefits are fantastic! The order costs about 150 by the time you have paid for shipping and handling and it takes a couple of weeks to arrive but when it does you'll never look back!

Mark

Pandadude is offline Senior Member
    Not to bash Mark Sisson's supplements or anything... but you should be able to find something similar with less fancy names. One is a probiotic, one is a vitamin D tablet, and one is a fish oil gel cap. All of these should be available at a pharmacy or a health food store or something. Primal fuel is a whey protein isolate with some coconut powder and fiber: Buy some pure whey (actually wouldn't worry about flavored varieties either) "anywhere", and mix it with some coconut milk and some water (and/or other things if you so wish) when you want a quick meal replacement. His damage control master formula is a multivitamin/multimineral with somewhat better dosages than your regular cheap supermarket multivitamin. It also contains a bunch of plant extracts and antioxidants that might not be optimal to consume daily. It is also very expensive. Either you could find a high quality multivitamin/mineral from some UK online store or whatever, or you could eat a wholesome diet in which the micronutrient supplementation you need is minimal. Magnesium and possibly selenium. If you then discover you have any issues that might be caused by another micronutrient defficiency, you can begin supplementation rather than taking them preemptively and flushing your money down the toilet.

NorthernMonkeyGirl is offline Senior Member
    I use this site for supps http://www.bigvits.co.uk/ and have found them very good. I've not tried to replicate Mark's goodies though.

Importing stuff sucks, anything over 18 in value and you get hammered by HMRC. Think they need to update that limit a bit!! 100 might be reasonable.

What do you particularly need from the Primal Leap kit? The book is available on Amazon...