Thread: Skinless Goyza! page

DaveFish is offline Junior Member

Shop Now

Just made the Skinless Goyza recipe that Christian posted. They were fantastic!

I only got a dozen instead of the 40-50 I think he mentions on the video. Had to cook them longer but they turned out great and the family was left wanting more!

Thanks Christian for the recipe!

maba is offline Senior Member

I got ground pork from the farmer's market today to make just this. Thanks for the feedback, I can't wait to make it.

Annika is offline Senior Member

I also got ground pork at the farmer's market with this recipe in mind! The pork is still in the freezer, however.

My blog: Pretty Good Paleo
    On Twitter: @NEKLocalvore

I used ground pork as well. Couldn't tell from the video if he used that but figured it would be easier. I'm going to double the recipe next time.

Chunster495 is offline Member

Glad you liked the recipe Dave... you only got a dozen out of the recipe??? maybe I just have small hands...=) I always yield at least 40,... You can try scooping it up with a tablespoon to get a consistent size??? but whatever works.

I used ground pork in the recipe, but you can use other meats as well, although for this recipe pork seems to taste the best to me.

Well I realize that I made them too big but they still turned out great! Fun and easy to make. I'll try using a tablespoon next time.

I have to say that I'm eating the best tasting food of my life since finding Marks Daily Apple!

StoicJeffrey Guest

I made them today as well, and they were delicious. I made them a bit large too, and only yielded about 15. I also didn't shred the cabbage well enough and some of them didn't stay together very well. My mistakes aside, it still tasted damn good.

Thanks for the recipe

Annika is offline Senior Member

Just finished eating these for dinner, and boy were they good! Next time, I will add more ginger and garlic, and start with a hotter pan. They were pretty quick to make too. Thanks for a great recipe!

My blog: Pretty Good Paleo
    On Twitter: @NEKLocalvore