Thread: Primal Leap Kit page

Healthnut is offline Junior Member

Primal Leap Kit

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Im thinking about buying the Primal Leap Kit. Is this kit worth buying?

Jenny is offline Senior Member
    I just got it although I can't really officially start till Feb. Great materials, great way to kick off primal way of life, IMO -- especially if you have weight to lose. Very step by step, week by week.
    "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Setabas is offline Senior Member
    Great kit, but the forum and podcasts could use a little more activity.

Haven't checked those out yet -- guess I'll ask for the login when I officially start later!
    "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Setabas is offline Senior Member
    I think you can get a use name and password before you officially start. The "daily" e-mails (which I thought were incredibly well timed and insightful) don't start until you tell it to. ONce they're on though, they go straight through the 30 days.

Thanks -- requested it!

Nothinkingbehind1 is offline Junior Member
    I would agree with the activity level of the podcasts and forums needing a little more activity. Since it's brand new there isn't a lot of info there. Though I haven't "officially" started, I've been implementing pieces. I have a long commute to work, and I've been listening to the audio version of the book. It's been pretty motivating! I like that the program helps you to see your life differently than before, not just your diet. So far, I find this to be worth the money.

Misabi is online now Senior Member
    Does anyone else have any comments on this? I've got some friends who are looking at doing a 30 day challenge and like the idea of primal (I'm hoping that if they do it for 30 days they'll be hooked :-) ), and was wondering whether it was worth recommending the primal leap kit or not...

But as I haven't used or even seen most of it,not sure I really want to take the risk.

I've been happy so far. It's ideal for folks who have weight to lose. They can get the version of the kit that includes the books, which is a good start. (I already had the books.)