Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Pixy's Quest for Regaining Health page 15

QuirkyPixy is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Started thyroid meds again yesterday- 2x/day, increasing 6.5 mcg each dose every other day.

US Wellness Meats is all out of tallow, so I'm going to try cooking with ghee again for a while. Baked a bunch of chicken thighs and a lamb chop last night; still sick of beef! Been eating pretty strictly, only treats being red wine, dark chocolate and Ciao Bella sorbet in moderation. About 1/4 cup white rice with meals, too.

My stress levels and sleep schedule are better (much better after finally being the photographer for my cousin's wedding this weekend!), and I've been getting my 15 mins of sun per day. Been having more fun too; going out, getting in touch with friends, volunteering and making progress with my job hunt. My friend from Cali is staying with me this week, too, and I'm going to cook her some nice meals and visit the city with her. Overall, life is pretty good right now.
    * Pixy's Quest for Regaining Health *
    Trying to gain weight, clear scarring acne, and fix thyroid and digestive issues with primal lifestyle- here goes something!

QuirkyPixy is offline Senior Member
    Starting Nystatin today per doc's request. Still raising thyroid meds, and will be on 50mcg 2x/day soon with temps averaging 98.0. Still taking oil of oregano, adrenal support supplement and zinc. Started taking Vitamin C powder 4x daily, and Vitamin D. Feeling OK, kind of tired and cold but otherwise good.
    * Pixy's Quest for Regaining Health *
    Trying to gain weight, clear scarring acne, and fix thyroid and digestive issues with primal lifestyle- here goes something!

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415