I use sea salt with just about every meal. How much did you have to add to your food to see the benefits? I don't use a ton, but I use a decent amount and I'm hesitant to raise it any higher, but maybe that's just old CW fear.
2. Not sure about blood pressure or my "real" resting HR. HR throughout the day seems to sit around 60 - 75, even during the episodes of chest tightness. I will look into measuring my blood pressure.
3. Chicken / turkey, fish, bacon, eggs, lots of veggies, butter, olive oil, coconut oil, coconut milk, avocado. Sweet potato on lifting days. Occasional piece of 85% dark chocolate.
4. Water. Sometimes I'll use coconut milk as a beverage, but not too often.
6. No prescribed medication. I take a couple of supplements (vitamin D and zinc) and I use recreational psychedelics once or twice a month.
7. No idea. I'm not a jogger. Back in my chronic cardio days I used to be able to knock out a thirty minute session of steady state cardio without much trouble, if that helps at all (this was about four months ago). Exercise in general has never seemed to give me any problems other than with my knees.
8. I don't really remember that far back, but I'm told I had bad asthma when I was really young. I guess it just kind of went away. I never have trouble breathing these days.
9. I used to smoke marijuana, but have stopped almost completely. It makes me way too sensitive to my body, which is a total piece of shit it seems. The only time my testicular pain ever hurts enough to truly worry me is while high. In fact, if I never smoked to begin with I might have never even realized something was wrong down there, but I know something's up when I take a couple hits and five minutes later feel like one of my balls is about to explode. I don't smoke anything anymore, and won't be until I can get all of these problems sorted out.
Those points in your other post seem about right, although I think I started primal around September 10th ~ 15th. It's been at least a solid two months regardless.
That's why I'm so pissy about all this. It doesn't really seem fair that I'm seriously worrying about prostate or heart issues at all at this age, on top of everything else that's going wrong with me. But that's life I suppose. I know I need to go to the doctor. But, to be honest, I have some personal issues with doctors. Not just doctors, but they fit in with it. I don't feel like getting into it, and I don't expect anybody to understand, but that's basically where I am with that. I figure it'll work itself out eventually, whether I finally man up at some point and make an appointment, or my problems get so bad that there's no other choice, or I just keel over and die one day.
Thanks for the help everybody, I really appreciate it. I'd still be interested in hearing any other ideas about this. I think I'll take Grizz's advice and just stay primal for now and see which direction this goes. If it gets much worse I probably won't have much choice but to get to a doctor.