Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Today I am thankful for Mark Sisson! You? page

jazmin is offline Senior Member

Today I am thankful for Mark Sisson! You?

Shop Now
    And the lovely, encouraging people of the MDA Forum.

And pastured buffalo meat.

And pastured eggs.

And barbecued chicken.

And homegrown lettuce and carrots.

And no migraines anymore.

And better health.

And my furry, raw-meat addicted pets.

And my family!

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member
    Finding MDA has definitely been a blessing. Mark, my fellow forumites, and so much fantastic info (and recipes!)

I'm thankful for finding really great deals on local meat, and the deer I picked up off the road last week.

I'm thankful for my kitties, my amazingly awesome family that I love more than life, my warm apartment with a fantastic kitchen, my car that gets me where I need to go, clothes on my back, a full belly, and my job that pays me.

I'm thankful for the guys at work who remind me not to take myself too seriously, being poor enough to have learned not to take anything for granted, and for having enough money to buy the things I need, even if I can't get the things I want.

I'm thankful for a body that can move, that's healthy, strong and free from disease. I'm about to be thankful for my soft comfy bed, in which I'm thankful to get a full night's sleep, uninterrupted.

Mmmm ... warm apartment w fantastic kitchen sounds great!

I am also grateful for my nice warm place tonight, as it drops down to 25 degrees...

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    I am thankful for many of the same things. How much are Mark's gifts worth to those who accept them. $100,000 over a lifetime? No. Too low.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

In the seven figures, surely! I would have cut off my right arm to get rid of migraines. Instead, all I had to do was read the PB.

I am grateful for morning energy, especially because I have 9 million things to do before family arrives!

elwyne is offline Senior Member
    nearby family, primal hubby, happy dogs, warm home, yummy food.

lizch is offline Senior Member
    Grateful for my warm house, amazing family, my husband who is STILL improving with age, my neighborhood friends, and being able to work in a profession I'm passionate about.

Grateful for the 4 months of LOVING food, not counting food or feeling guilty about food, and the end results: feeling healthy and strong and lean. Which boils down to a ditto to the "grateful to Mark Sisson" line, and to this forum for answering a newbie's questions with enthusiasm and great info.
    Liz.

Zone diet on and off for several years....worked, but too much focus on exact meal composition
    Primal since July 2010...skinniest I've ever been and the least stressed about food

croí is offline Senior Member
    I am grateful for:
    My energetic, smart, fun loving son, who is constantly making me laugh!

My parents, who will always be there for me no matter what time of the day, how far apart we live!

My brothers, who always need their big sis to stop by and put them in their place. ; )

Mark, who's guidance is helping me enjoy life with energy, and peace!

My forum peers, who are always willing to help a hard head like myself! lol
    Last edited by croí; 11-24-2010 at 10:00 AM.

aboutsaffron is offline Senior Member
    yeah, i'm definitely grateful to mark. without this site, i would have never known that my body's been fighting a wheat intolerance for years! thank you!!
    And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the wind longs to play with your hair
    Kahlil Gibran

http://simplesunshine.wordpress.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast