Thread: Primal Daily Jpippenger page

jpippenger Guest

Primal Daily Jpippenger

Shop Now

Per Mark's Request, here's my first go.

We'll call this Day 1

B: 3 Eggs, 2 Slices Bacon, handful of blueberries in heavy cream, black coffee

S: Apple

L: Salad-spinach, avocado, chicken, bacon, tomato, blueberries, vinegar and oil

D: Steak, Peppers and Onions Sauteed in Butter

jpippenger Guest

Day 2:

B: 4 Eggs, With Leftover peppers and onions, coffee, 3 strawberries

L: Salad-spinach,steak, blueberries, strawberries, feta cheese, vinegar and oil

D: Coconut almond chicken, broccoli

Did Strength exercises from Melt It Off. Finished workout, but laid on floor for 30 minutes trying to recover and not have a panic attack.

Man am I out of shape. I can't imagine what p90 or p90x would do to me right now.

deepthought is offline Junior Member

Hang in there friend....

jpippenger Guest

Thanks Deepthought. Feeling better today, legs are a bit jellyish, but they feel good.

I really want to consistently exercise as it helps control anxiety, however I tend to get anxious when I exercise. Makes it hard to bring myself to exercise. I think if I can regularly exercise for a couple of weeks I can overcome the panic.

jpippenger Guest

Primal Journal day 3

B: 3 Eggs, 2 sausage patties, salsa, custard

L: Salad-spinach, strawberries, feta cheese, steak, vinegar and oil

S: Apple, Custard

D: Steak

Did core exercised today. Again, it kicked my butt, and feel a bit on the anxious side and my joints ache. I do hope this whole anxiety after exercise ends soon.

It is a strange mix of feeling good about exercises, and feeling panic stricken about having exercised.

Anonymous Guest

I started off exercising by just walking a lot. I live in NYC, so it's a bit easier for me to add walking into my routine. But, if you do a 'walking workout', it can be a pretty decent basic workout. The basic idea is to walk briskly and swing your arms so that your whole body is moving.

But, yeah, just keep at it.

jpippenger Guest

I do a fair amount of walking on a daily basis. I'm really trying to add some toning to my routine so that as the flab goes away their is at least some muscle beneath the skin to take its place.

I'm certain that after a week or two, the anxiety will diminish and I can get along swimmingly.

Thank you, Tim and Deep Thought for your encouragement. This forum has a good group of people.

jpippenger Guest

Primal Journal Day 4

B: left over pork loin, sauerkraut , broccoli, cauliflower, coffee

L: Salad: Steak, strawberries, feta cheese, vinegar and oil

S: Orange

D: KFC Grilled chicken, steamed broccol, 2 beers

Didn't workout today , giving body a break, feeling really week today. I'm not sure, but I think I was low on carbs again. My arms tired pushing a shopping cart through the store. Actually feel better after having a couple of beers.

jpippenger Guest

Primal Journal Days 5 & 6

I didn't keep track of what I ate. Stayed primal with the exception of having a small bag of popcorn at the movie theater. Ate quite a bit of fruit, strawberries and peaches.

Worked in the garden, moved a bunch of junk in the basement, walked with my son for exercise.

Primal Journal Day 7

B: 3 Eggs, 6 Bacon Slices, Banana

L: Salad (Spinach, avocado, strawberries, olive oil) Slow cooked pork ribs

D: Broiled Chicken Tenders, sauteed zuchinni and onions

S: Peach

Did a strength training routine. Same one that took 30 minutes to recover from last week. This week, felt good!

deepthought is offline Junior Member

You see! you're getting there! Soon you be a Hulk hunting boar in the streets