Thread: Xango anyone? page

Mermaid is offline Member

Xango anyone?

Primal Fuel
    Hi, I was wondering if anyone here has any experience with Xango. Is it a legitimate anti-inflammatory product of is it another bit MLM scheme? Thanks for any insight.
    Mermaid

Cavebot 3.0 is offline Senior Member
    XanGo Juice composition
    XanGo Juice is a blend of mangosteen aril and pericarp purée with juice concentrates of eight other fruits: apple, pear (juice and purée), grape, blueberry, raspberry, strawberry, cranberry and cherry.[17] Other ingredients include citric acid, natural flavor, pectin, xanthan gum, sodium benzoate, and potassium sorbate. XanGo claims its juice contains xanthone compounds from the mangosteen pericarp.

Hyped up juice. Eat some raspberries...

RodMarklund is offline Junior Member

XanGo Juice is a natural anti-inflamatory

A couple years ago the UCLA medical center conducted a clinical trial that demonstrated the anti-inflamatory properties.

The Mayo clinic in Minnesota is currently conducting a clinical trial testing the anti-inflammatory properties. www.mc.123gox.com

Catherine is offline Senior Member
    MLM! If you want mangosteen juice, you can get it at wholefoods & other stores, I'm sure.

periquin is offline Senior Member
    Be careful with all of those health food store juices---mangosteen, goji berry, acai, etc. Read the labels. Too many of them are just about little else but flavored corn syrup and sugar.
    Tayatha om bekandze

Bekandze maha bekandze

Randza samu gate soha

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by periquin View Post
    Be careful with all of those health food store juices---mangosteen, goji berry, acai, etc. Read the labels. Too many of them are just about little else but flavored corn syrup and sugar.
    as a person who works in a health food store (ie, i see a lot of these different juices), i haven't seen any that are made with corn syrup.