Thread: The Starch Solution - John McDougall MD page

Moochy is offline Senior Member

The Starch Solution - John McDougall MD

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    It seems McDougall has a new book coming out and has updated some of his opinion/research. I would expect the media to really generate a lot of interest in NOT eating animal product when this is published, heads up. He is as adamant as ever to eating vegan and paleo is a sickly incorrect way of eating.

Primal/Paleo is not for everyone, it's for those who have committed to understand.
    READ THE BOOK! ...as Robb Wolf says: "Trying to convince people to save their own ass will burn you out."

Vegetarians are the enemy of everything good and decent in the human spirit, and an affront to all I stand for -- the pure enjoyment of food. Anthony Bourdain

and yes, calories DO count my little piggies

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    eh. *shrug* he's entitled to his opinion.

when i was vegan, i read his stuff and just wasn't into it. it didn't resonate with me, and the food was so starchy. and i hate starchy. i like green veggies and such. i knew a lot of mcdougallers, and it seemed to work for them, but it was just the opposite of what i wanted. so, i never really did anything in that family of stuff.

otherwise, i'm not worried about it.