Page 82 of 250 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182 ... LastLast

Thread: Saoirse's Primal Journal page 82

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    heh, maybe we could all take pics and (maybe) jenny could photoshop us as ?Marky's? angels! maybe i'll pose with a big ass lamb shank, lol! maybe we could specify lighting and poses for easier photoshopping. jenny do you want to be an Angel with us?

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Saoirse, if I remember correctly, you said you are on google+. Do you have to be invited to become a member or how does that work? I'm getting tired of FB.
    Georgette

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Google+ is now live/public. No invitations necessary as of yesterday or the day before, so give 'er, Georgette!
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

didn't know that patrick; yes geo, i'm on it. here's my profile when you get on too: https://plus.google.com/102722005916...06/posts?hl=en

fpsjosh01 is offline Senior Member
    didn't know that patrick; yes geo, i'm on it. here's my profile when you get on too: https://plus.google.com/102722005916...06/posts?hl=en
    Following you on G+. Be sure to put me in your circles.

cool. what's your name?

I'm on there under Georgette Stump.
    Georgette

is stump really your last name?

Geo, i looked and couldn't find you.
    Last edited by Saoirse; 09-21-2011 at 05:54 PM.

lots going on lately.
    first, we had a serious clog in one of our drain pipes, and while trying to unclog with an auger we discovered one of the pipes had mostly eroded. sooo... i spent most of the week eating off of paper plates and doing laundry at a friend's house (or rather, not doing laundry). cloth diapering temporarily suspended. plumber fixed it yesterday to the tune of $360.
    i'm becoming more serious about home schooling. no more of this unschooling stuff, i don't have faith in "the process." i enjoy writing lesson plans and teaching the kids. i don't enjoy trying to deal with a toddler throwing fits and trying to grab our pencils as we work. if he doesn't get the hint soon, i might hire a mother's helper; i know a few homeschooled kids who might be happy to earn a little money.
    yesterday i had the privilege of interviewing a few candidates for the management position at the HFS (don't think i previously mentioned, i'm on the board of directors there). being on "the other side of the table" during an interview was pretty cool, i learned a lot about being a candidate for employment by thinking through the process of what i'd want from an employee. of course, much of that was specific to the job, but generalizations can still be made.

so i feel like it was a hectic week, but i'm not used to having a lot of events scheduled. now i have another event friday night, four events overlapping each other on saturday (i'll pick two), nothing on sunday, and a board meeting on monday. also, i'm having friends stay this weekend, my cousin might be staying the week with us (after this weekend), and my husband is coming home for the following week (ending on my daughter's birthday). then i have to prepare for halloween. maybe i'll throw a halloween party, but it's going to depend on how overwhelmed i feel and how tight money is. still looking for a car as well.

oh...primal stuff? i really want to have a grokfeast, but i don't think it's going to happen. i have been a lot more intentional about food choices and it's starting to show. i've completely forgotten to do squats; i'll drink a bit of water and go do those now!

Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    is stump really your last name?

Geo, i looked and couldn't find you.
    Yes it is unfortunately lol. Luckily, I married into it so if we were to ever split, I would pay to take my maiden name back. Also lucky, I found you.
    Georgette