Page 80 of 250 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180 ... LastLast

Thread: Saoirse's Primal Journal

Shop Now
    cars are expensive... and finding a used subaru w/o a million miles on it will never happen... good luck finding something that works... I'm jealous your paying cash...

the gelato sounds so good.... though I think I'd just use cream for the whole thing.... but alas we dont' have an ice cream maker...
    The most depraved type of human being is the man without a purpose. ~ Ayn Rand
    What's your purpose? Mine is Optimal Health.

Converted to PB November 2010
    SW 190lb
    Leptin Reset Redux (1Sep 2011) SW 170lbs
    25 Sep 2011 160lbs
    1 Dec 2011 158lbs!
    GW ~135lbs
    5'3"
    Mother of 2, and wife to a kick ass husband...trying to contain chaos and havoc on a daily basis

My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread40609.html

we have an ice cream maker, but the bowl has a hole. i might buy a replacement soon.

You know I've been thinking about and coveting that dress...but I don't think it would make my legs look good. The have a multi-way "Flirty dress" that has a loose longer skirt. I may buy that one. That way, if we are ever at a party together, we won't have one of those embarassing celebrity moments as seen in People magazine. ie. Who wore it better?

Hope you find a car soon.
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

i love the flirty multi-way. i almost bought that one instead.

the trailblazer fell through too; not as many issues as the ford escape, but still too many for my taste. next contestant: 1999 honda passport, owned by a conscientious older couple that i know (in town!!). 180k mi, maybe that's not so bad for a honda? i'll call tomorrow about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    i love the flirty multi-way.
    Where's canio6 when you need someone to do an awesome job of taking something out of context? I guess it's been left to me.
    August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

lol. i didn't catch that one. you must have a really dirty mind if you caught something that i didn't!

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    That's a beauriful name Aoife. I love names from the Isles. My middle daughter has a Scottish name, Tristan. I know its typically a male name but I have always thought it would be a very strong, feminine name for a girl and always liked that better than Kristen which is very common in the states.
    Thanks i think Tristan is lovely for a girl, it sounds like a warrior name

Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    i love the flirty multi-way. i almost bought that one instead.

the trailblazer fell through too; not as many issues as the ford escape, but still too many for my taste. next contestant: 1999 honda passport, owned by a conscientious older couple that i know (in town!!). 180k mi, maybe that's not so bad for a honda? i'll call tomorrow about it.
    That Honda is barely broken in. They're known to go forever. Definitely check that one out.
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by gaoife View Post
    Thanks i think Tristan is lovely for a girl, it sounds like a warrior name
    She is tough. She may be only 10 but she has a temper and she knows how to use it to her advantage.
    Georgette

Shop Now
    holy shit!! 800!