Page 52 of 250 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Saoirse's Primal Journal page 52

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I'll message you a profile link once I'm at a real computer and not on my phone.

PS: Damn Nazis!

PPS: I was in a 4-year relationship with a lesbian. I win!
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

New Renaissance is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    I'll message you a profile link once I'm at a real computer and not on my phone.

PS: Damn Nazis!

PPS: I was in a 4-year relationship with a lesbian. I win!
    Umm, actually she won on that one. got the cake and ate it too (pun intended)

New Renaissance is offline Senior Member
    I apologize for the bad joke. It's been a long shift.

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    lol, oh dear.

sorry honeybuns, sometimes we cross the line here. no footrub yet, though i did get to stretch a little. i also ate maybe 1/3 pan primal brownies. huh, yeah, i need to get back on track.

i have been thinking of fun stuff to do lately, and as lame as it sounds, i think i'm going to buy a hula hoop. they are cheap, don't require a partner, and you can use it anytime you have a small diameter of space. who knows, could be fun! i'd really like to develop another worthwhile skill, but for the interim this might take the edge off. and i'm sure it will be nicer to my waistline then snacking on chocolate.

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Wht sorts of things did you enjoy doing when you were a kid? I still climb trees, much to my husband's dismay. For some reason he thinks I shouldn't be climbing because of my age. 52 is not OLD!! Besides, if it makes me happy and I can still do it, why wouldn't I??

geostump is offline Senior Member
    The dreaded hula hoop. I've never been able to do that. Jumping rope, kickball, dodgeball and riding bikes is what we did in our neighborhood.

yeah, you should climb trees if you want to! i've never been very good at that, maybe i don't like the rough feeling of bark on my skin. as kids we basically did the things that geo described. we also had "shoot-outs" and built forts in the bushes. most of those things don't really appeal to me anymore. i like riding bikes, but my trailer and bicycle are both in disrepair. what i'd really like to do is learn to samba, i doubt there are any lessons for that here. closest thing would probably be salsa or zumba. or take more violin lessons. or join crossfit. i really don't know. it all costs $$ and requires that i find a babysitter.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    I wish I lived closer. Between myself and Caitlyn, you'd have a couple of babysitters here and there. Hell we'd probably charge next to nothing for it.

PrimalCon New York
    that'd be awesome. i have friends and family nearby, but i feel guilty about asking them.