Page 249 of 250 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250 LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 2497

Thread: Saoirse's Primal Journal page 249

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Loving the little snowman. LOL too cute.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Wow! This seems so early for snow, but I have no idea what it's like usually where you are (northern central US or something like that?). I hope all is well, weather aside!
    Oh, it's too early here. Last weeks temperatures were in the 70F range, and this upcoming week will be in the 50s-60s. Snow started on Friday, and it's almost completely melted now.
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Loving the little snowman. LOL too cute.
    I had to snap a quick pic before he met his untimely death from the hands of her brothers.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Great to hear from you!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Hi hi, good to see you. Love the pics. Love snow. I've never seen 45" though! We just got our first cool spell down here, and not listening to the constant hum of the air conditioner is making me a smiley camper. Cute snow baby.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    Hey buddy! Good to hear you're still alive. Mr Steakhosue sounds fun. Good for you.

Love the snowmen. Snow seems crazy (since we've just come out of winter and are heading into shorts and t-shirt weather).
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

Hey guys! It's been a while. Lots has changed in my life in the past year. Mr. Steakhouse and I have moved in together into a lovely house in a lovely neighborhood. We adopted a dog.

1393256727201.jpg

Hmmm...feel like there's more but now I can't think of anything... oh and my ass no longer fits in my bigger jeans. So...I'm back. Of course Mr. Steakhouse could care less but I would like to avoid buying another wardrobe.

I've picked a great time for cutting back; I just bought a ton of hippy junk food to try to bulk up my kids. They came back from their dad's with strep and my oldest hadn't been eating much, so now is frighteningly skinny. Enter gf waffles, cinnamon raisin toast, chips, crackers, Popsicles, frozen tater tots, and a fridge void of vegetables. Hopefully I can get them to gain a bit of weight but it has been hard getting them to eat much.

Anyway, last night while eating my second piece of buttered toast, which was preceded by a buttered, syrupy waffle,I decided was time to go back to low carb, lowish calories. I need to walk the dog more, too, but it's fracking cold outside. And maybe workout 3x per week.
    Breakfast this morning: sausage and gingery zucchini noodles.

Sent from my XT1053 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
    Last edited by Saoirse; 02-24-2014 at 08:07 AM.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Congrats on the big positive changes.

Thank you! How have you been?

Kids had waffles for breakfast. I didn't eat any.

Lunch is leftover chicken breast with avocados and salsa. This would be so yummy with tortilla chips...

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Welcome back, lady
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).