Page 247 of 250 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247248249 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 2497

Thread: Saoirse's Primal Journal page 247

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    A bunch of me (coriander) is always a good idea, you know.

And if it wasn't working... well. The next one could be even sweeter!
    Hugs.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, it was working between our personalities, but not our personal constraints. Kind of funny that when I met him, I wasn't really open to that sort of thing, but now I've realized that I actually want something slow and steady. I can be patient.

I love me some coriander!

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Its definitely difficult to have a relationship with someone when you hardly see them. Good for you to notice this.
    Georgette

Good for him for noticing. I was willing to make a go of it for a little while longer. Oh well, I think he'll be a good friend. Meanwhile, I have a date on Tuesday at this steakhouse I've been meaning to try.

magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    A wild Saoirse appears! Good to see you.

How are the kidneys?
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

Lol, the kidneys? or my liver? My kids are great, I'm actually supposed to be reading a novel so i can talk about it later with my 9 year old. what mom could resist a request like that? how's life?

Just a little update:
    I''ve registered for classes, start again in late august. Soooper excited.
    Work is good. I managed to get my manager to release me to another department where i should earn roughly twice as much (or more on busier days, yay tips!)
    In one of my previous posts, i mentioned going on a date to a steakhouse. Well, Mr. Steakhouse and i have been dating ever since. He makes me feel very warm and fuzzy inside. He's intelligent without being arrogant, sweet but humorously sarcastic, helpful with my kids (and they love being around him). Primal-wise, he works out (which is gently encouraging me to) and eats fairly primal. I might be just a tiny, little bit smitten.

So a few days ago i tried going on a run. Oy. I lasted out there for maybe 40 minutes, alternating between walking and running. On the return, i was so overheated i mostly just walked, then had to take an hour long cool bath. I hate being such a delicate fucking flower and hope my body learns to regulate temp a little better so i can run regularly. Mr. Steakhouse runs in the hills for an hour or two at a stretch; it would be nice to catch up with him at some point.

Last boring detail of my life: i started reading curly girl and am now working on prettifying my hair before resorting to cutting it off. Tired of frizzies.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    He sounds awesome! Good luck in school.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like things are going great! Woot Woot!
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Hooray for good times!
    You deserve them.

And see... you could hike LOTs!
    You can even run some... my head still threatens to explode if I ask it to run. LOL
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.