Page 242 of 250 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 2497

Thread: Saoirse's Primal Journal page 242

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Does any of your family still live in that house? If not, you can always drop a note to the new tenants just so they know what's there. Just an idea as I know how attached you can get to the gardens you've worked so much on. Do you have a friend to spend time with in their garden? This helps. I know your life is very busy with other things right now, but a few hours in the dirt is also so good for you and can really cement a friendship ( wouldn't you have loved a friend to help you with your gardens last year?).

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    It's true, I would've loved to have a friend help with mine. I can think of a few people who would probably let me. I wonder, one might even trade massages with me if i tilled his garden. The old garden is now my ex's.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Good luck on hearing about one of those jobs! What about all the dates? Yeah, I'm curious too.
    Georgette

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    It's true, I would've loved to have a friend help with mine. I can think of a few people who would probably let me. I wonder, one might even trade massages with me if i tilled his garden. The old garden is now my ex's.
    Hmm... work in garden, then trade massages.

That sounds just about right to me... I'd go for THAT option!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Hmm... work in garden, then trade massages.

That sounds just about right to me... I'd go for THAT option!
    yeah...that could go south pretty quickly (sun-kissed skin, sweat, dirt...oh my), and i want to stay platonic with this dude.
    Last edited by Saoirse; 01-27-2013 at 10:49 AM.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Well, gosh golly darn it.
    I was hoping for a good garden filled summer for you... garden+ if you will.

Anyway. *sigh*

Good things shall come!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    I'm sure things are quite crappy on that front, but if your kids live there then it is for them as well. Just a thought. I've never been through what you are dealing with and am the last to give advice about what you or the kids need! Sometimes it's the little things that end up meaning so much.

on the positive side, maybe i could encourage them to garden that spot, and encourage their dad or grandpa to help out. i'm sure they'd love having their own garden so close to the hose.

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    yeah...that could go south pretty quickly (sun-kissed skin, sweat, dirt...oh my), and i want to stay platonic with this dude.

fz_zps0e7767f0.jpg

couldn't resist
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    I loved it when we kids were "given" garden plots in the main garden. That sounds like a great idea!
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula