Page 240 of 250 FirstFirst ... 140190230238239240241242 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 2499

Thread: Saoirse's Primal Journal

Shop Now
    Merry Christmas everyone!!

Merry Christmas Rachel. May the next year be filled with only good things for you and your children.
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

I hope your new year is more awesome than the last!

A very happy New Years to you and the kiddos.
    Georgette

Merry and Happy to you, too!
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

I have to say, female snuggle buddies are pretty awesome. I found one locally, and I can't figure out why more single women don't opt for this! How's everyone?

Because my best girl friend isn't into cuddling

How are things with you? Been missing you around here.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

That's too bad.

Eh, I'm doing okay. Unemployment sucks. I was offered a little temp bookkeeping work (tax season), so that will keep me busy for a few hours each week (she put a cap per week) while I look for work. I haven't really wanted to sit down for more than a few minutes lately, so MDA hasn't been on my mind as much. I sent out a bunch of applications Monday morning, haven't heard back from any of them. Tomorrow I'll personally deliver a number of resumes, as well as visit a few restaurants looking to see if they'll hire even if they're not advertising. Beyond that, there's not much I can do to find a job. Hopefully more stuff opens up soon.

How are you?

I took down my Christmas stuff today. Strangely cathartic. Also followed a lead on a decent job which needs to be filled ASAP. I should hear back within the next few days.

Shop Now
    That means the new year- which my roommate assures me will a good year for all- has begun. Onward and upward

Glad you have temporary income, but fingers and toes crossed that you get the real job

As for me- I keep meaning to get back on track, but I haven't gotten around to it, yet.