Page 235 of 250 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237245 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 2500

Thread: Saoirse's Primal Journal page 235

  1. #2341
    Saoirse's Avatar
    Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    6,222
    Shop Now
    I must've been hiding in a hole, because i JUST found out that the Hobbit will be a trilogy. I'm simultaneously super excited (more content!!) and let down (I don't want to wait!!).

    I think James saw "I do love going down" followed by "blah, blah, clothes, blah blah blah."

  2. #2342
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Account closed
    Posts
    1,454
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    I must've been hiding in a hole, because i JUST found out that the Hobbit will be a trilogy. I'm simultaneously super excited (more content!!) and let down (I don't want to wait!!).

    I think James saw "I do love going down" followed by "blah, blah, clothes, blah blah blah."
    Bad move to make such a scant book a trilogy. Sounds... padded? Plus the 48 FPS is reportedly just weird.

    There was more to that message? Here let me re-read i-- *Thoughtful pause*

  3. #2343
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
    Bad move to make such a scant book a trilogy. Sounds... padded? Plus the 48 FPS is reportedly just weird.

    There was more to that message? Here let me re-read i-- *Thoughtful pause*
    It is padded, but it is padded (allegedly) appropriately. They are not just making three movies out of the one book but also exploring the other events going on in Middle Earth as detailed in Tolkien's notes, appendicies, and other works (though not all as JRRT's estate is holding on to some still). For example, they should show what Gandalf was up to when he has to leave the group etc.

  4. #2344
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Account closed
    Posts
    1,454
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    It is padded, but it is padded (allegedly) appropriately. They are not just making three movies out of the one book but also exploring the other events going on in Middle Earth as detailed in Tolkien's notes, appendicies, and other works (though not all as JRRT's estate is holding on to some still). For example, they should show what Gandalf was up to when he has to leave the group etc.
    A wizard can't take a shit in the forest without Peter freakin' Jackson capturing for posterity? Bitch, please, a little privacy!

  5. #2345
    Pebbles67's Avatar
    Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,649
    Rachel good luck on the final.

    The Hobbit Trilogy better be worth that wait between movies. Who am I kidding, I'll love them no doubt.

    Geez, You boys and your *thoughtful pauses*
    I would like to get better at going down...in size...As for the other, my man is happy, very, very happy...

  6. #2346
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    As for the other, my man is happy, very, very happy...
    Plan for today...

    1. Go to NY
    2. Disguise self as P's husband
    3. ????
    4. *thoughtful pause*



    good for you keeping your dude happy

  7. #2347
    Saoirse's Avatar
    Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    6,222
    I think I need to read the Silmarillion to catch up.

    Paula, I'm sure your man is happy.

  8. #2348
    Pebbles67's Avatar
    Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,649
    Rachel currently has to behave herself in her journal, so I thought I'd spice things up a bit. Spanish teachers are good for that...
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

  9. #2349
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Account closed
    Posts
    1,454
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Plan for today...

    1. Go to NY
    2. Disguise self as P's husband
    3. ????
    4. *thoughtful pause*
    How terribly rude.

    You know P just got the new car and needs cash.

    I'm sure the two of you could work out an agreement.

  10. #2350
    Pebbles67's Avatar
    Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,649
    Learn More
    P is not THAT kind of a girl, though she talks a good game. Husband is the only man entitled to that type of service.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •